11.05 Sofirn flashlight broadcast notice! (Giftaways &Big discounts& New products)

Hello, dear friends!

We are going to broadcast again!

Time:
11.05 Sunday 21:30pm New York
11.05 Sunday 18:30pm Los Angeles
11.06 Monday 9:30am Beijing

Places:
Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/@barrylee1869/streams
Facebook:Sofirn World

Contents:
1.Detailed introduction of some products with big discount(Normally we will not provide so big discount at before);
2.People who done order in our live stream can get a little gift(little keychain light or little attachment like fluorosphere, holster,diffuser both ok, you just need to note “Live stream” when you give an order);
3.New flashlights show in our live stream for the first time;

Giftaways activity(flashlight):
The rule of the game is that the fans in our live stream comment on the number “1” in our live stream, our girl Selina watches the live broadcast on another phone, and then took a random screen shot, and then another people cover Selina’s eyes with his hand, and Selina point at a random audience on the screen shot. The people who is pointed is our lucky fan that got our prize(flashlight) for free.

Looking forward to you come to our live stream.

8 Thanks

Thank you for the advanced notice!
I hope the broadcast goes well. :grin:

2 Thanks

+1 to that! I missed the first one and this time with the advanced notice, will be sure not to! :partying_face::+1:

And 11.05 Sunday 22:30(10:30pm) in Chile :grin:

And here’s a webpage for anyone needing to convert that Beijing time to your own, just add your city in the lookup box and it calculates the corresponding time/date for your location:

1 Thank

What exactly does “comment on the number ‘1’” mean?

Just like this:
Comment “1” in our live stream :grinning:
Cause the 1 is easy to type, and the lucky people will choose from the comment~

1 Thank

Perfect! Thanks for the clarification!

09:30am Mon 6th November 2023 @ Perth, Australia
10:15am Mon 6th November 2023 @ Eucla, Australia
11:30am Mon 6th November 2023 @ Brisbane, Australia
12:00am Mon 6th November 2023 @ Adelaide, Australia
12:30pm Mon 6th November 2023 @ Melbourne, Australia

2 Thanks

Wasn’t aware Australia had so many timezones, and specially not with fractional (quarter or half) hour differences. Must make things interesting down there! :grin:

2 Thanks

Looking forward to seeing you on stream, @Barry0892 !

Thanks for the notice. Unfortunately that is 02:30AM Central European time (Amsterdam/Berlin) on a monday, so i will sit this one out.

1 Thank

Yes not the best time for us people in europe, but it can’t be the “best” time for everyone in the world.
I still try to watch it at 02:30 :milky_way:

Whats all the commotion, whats happening on 11/5.

Did you read the first post in this topic? If not, check it out. Everything is explained there.

Barry

Thanks for the Live stream.

Not sure how to send you a PM my information as I am Peter Fox and won the SC21 give away during the broadcast.

Thanks

1 Thank

Click on >Messages on the left side bar and this appears.

Click on the + icon on the far right side of the ‘Add users or groups’ line and a ‘Search’ line will appear. Type in ‘So’ and Sofirn will show up. Then click on it to select it. You can add additional users by typing the name and selecting it as before.

Type in whatever you want to send and then hit the Message button.

Congrats on winning the SC21 :grinning:

Thanks SIGShooter

I did get it sorted out, just had to wait a bit before those options were not immediately available. Everything is working now.

Happy to hear the it worked out for you. I’m sure you’ll enjoy the SC21 :smiley: