(12/13 ) What gifts did you get ?

I got a HERO3 GoPro . YAY !

I will be videotaping some of my activities for posterity .

Maybe it will be good for beamshots ...

I got to spend Christmas Eve with most of my family and a few friends as well . My wife and I hosted a party and I fried fish for several hours .

Fried Perch , cheese grits , cole slaw and hushpuppies .

Sitting around a bonfire taking shots of apple pie moonshine . Mmmmm .

How about you ?

Those cameras are quite nice.

I got a soldering station, solder, flux and extra tips. Ready to build/mod!

zebralight sc600 MkII L2, with a few keeppower 2600 18650’s.
xtar vp1 charger.

:slight_smile:

A chunk of Coal... Well, Coal slag, already used up.CryLaughing

Not really...

Actually I got two MT-G2 leds in the mail on Christmas Eve and I know not, or don't remember who sent them.Undecided

Some anonymous member here, I am sure. It was a very nice surprise. I sat out in the shop for some time trying to figure it out, but then again, I don't need to always figure everything out.

Here is the flashlight stuff I got. :)

Got an Xbox one… Next semester is going to be rough trying to fit in 2 time consuming hobbies and classes.

Twas not I but whoever it was it was a very nice gesture. :beer:

I got a Roche F6 from a forum secret santa!

Hey Jack, what are hushpuppies over there? Confused as that’s a shoe brand over here!

Nothing flashlighty for Christmas, surprisingly... But I did get a very nice Canon pocket camera, 16MP, 8x zoom, with a 28mm wide which I absolutely love. A molle-equipped tactical chef's apron, and some accessories.

Hush puppies... bite-sized pieces of deep fried cornmeal batter. Done right, they are quite tasty with some fried fish and a bunch of pan-fried potatos with lots of onion...

I got a raspberry pi and handknitted socks…

Got some eneloops from costco. :slight_smile:
Overwhelming smiles of pure joy from my kids opening up their toys….
A new daughter - Isadora - 17 days old today