12-Jul-2011: Tank007 E07 BLF Edition update

/facepalm

I just lost a little respect for Tanks engineering design team.

15 minutes and a pair of pliars to produce a clip that looks like it came from the factory. Actually, better than factory since it's not paper-clip flimsy like some other lights (R5-A3, AA-S1, etc...). Heck, if one was to make a proper jig, these could be produced in a matter of seconds by an automated wire feed process (Looking at you, Tank)...

Having said that, I still plan on getting a few BLF E07's. I'd also be willing to show the folks here how to make their own clips if there's interest.

Thanks Match. Looking forward to your help and the lights.

I do want the pocket clip but it is not a deal breaker for me

I'm still in for one. I guess hoping for a clip on the TK-567 will be too much to ask when that comes out too

I'm still in. With a small light like the e07, it wasn't a want of mine anyway.

Yup, still want one, maybe 2. Did want a clip though.

I am still in for one! Clip would be nice, but we are modders are we not? Match, hook us up w/ a tutorial :)

I would much rather have a MatchClip (tm) anyway. Still in.

me too, go Match!

Thanks for the consolation from Match that we can rig something up for a pocket clip!

So, the build request is officially submitted, and now we wait. :)

I'm still in!!

Exciting Embarassed

I'm still in for one or three.

+1

Still want it. Don't use clips on lights any way.

any idea how many of these will be produced in this run?

Are we there yet ?.. how much longer ..are we getting close ?

Are we almost there ???

**** I gotta go to the bathroom !

I can't wait ..

My dad could drive with one hand and hit any child in the backseat with precision accuracy.

We had a great game when traveling called "Eric"...The person sitting in the middle was Eric .Not only did he get the hump but the game involved choking the person to death ..Someone would call out the name "ERIK"and each person on either side would strangle the person in the center ...It was a very popular game "such fond memories ".

Oh look ....a Stuckey's

http://www.stuckeys.com/history.php

It's obviously about the money, it's not worth the trouble for them to design and manufacture clips just for the BLF light.

Yeah, but if BLF people want clips then maybe that should get them thinking. It's like free market research letting us design a light.

Yeah but the clip will now show up on the successor to the Fenix LD15 rather than on the Tank version. The problem with your theory of letting us design the lights being good for business is that our suggestions will first wind up in all the more expensive products then eventually trickle down to the things we buy.