14500 light, anduril, tail switch, pokelit sized?

Try the Olight Baton clip, or the Lumintop EDC05 clip.

One of those should still be in stock.

1 Thank

the black TS10 clip IS in stock

you can get the aluminium V2 TS10 with battery, with two clips, with free shipping and 20% off, it comes to $19.75 (if you only add 1 clip, you have to pay shipping)

Hmm nice. I was looking at their aliexpress page. I never bought anything directly from their website. Let’s hope free shipping applies to my country as well. Thanks.

1 Thank

Tried cutting the driver spring, because it has a post in middle anyway, in hopes of using 50mm Wurkkos battery… it did not work.

The tailcap still wont close far enough to make contact with the body tube.

The only way to use 50mm cells is to add a metal ring in the tailcap. This one is 0.7mm thick, made from some 24 gauge stranded driver wire… that I added solder to.

Now the light works w 50mm cells, it just has a slightly larger gap at the tailcap, but the O ring is still covered.

I can also still use the 48.7mm F12 battery. But if I hit the tail of the light on a table, the light turns off because the battery recoils away from the button in the head.

Conclusion, Do NOT order a D2 with a button instead of a spring… waste of time as far as trying to use 50mm TS10 batteries. The button also compromises the use of F12 batteries.

1 Thank