[15-JUN-2013] Another new server configuration

it works nice and speedy now, thanks for your effort!

Thanks Chloe. It’s weird because everything was fine just until the server change.

After that, all my BLF notifications were flagged as spam. :weary:

Probably bcuz from different domain name?

Mine are not getting flagged as spam, but hotmail is now disabling the links in the messages to “protect me”. This is despite BLF being on the safe list and I click on always show content from… I now have to click on the “show content” link in every BLF message, each time. GRRRRR!

Much better.

Very glad it's you and not me sorting it out.

Thanks sb - you do a great job!

Everything from here is being flagged as SPAM now, never had that issue before. I’ve added it to the whitelist, contacts you name it, when I manually move it to my inbox and try to click on in it warns me the contents is not safe; no matter what I try it keeps doing this over & over even on an email I just told it was OK it still warns it’s content is not safe and I have to click through all of that each time. No other site is being flagged like this :Sp

Still dragging some.

Same here too, never had that issue before, putting it on the whitelist doesn’t resolve it either the host site must be flagged for some reason……very difficult to keep up with the forum because of it now.

I still don't get email-notifications at all, not in any spambox.

I originally wasn’t getting them at all too, now they just show-up in my spam and refuse to allow me to unflag them, thus it’s hard to know when I get an update or even to open the link because it keeps complaining the content is unsafe…GGrrrrrr

Yup, its A LOT quicker now. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Hi everyone,

Please confirm if email notifications are now working, especially those who were having problems before. I made some significant changes in the BLF mail server config.

Thanks!

I think Gmail has stopped marking BLF mail as spam. :smiley:

Still no email notifications at all for me. I even went through my account settings again, turned all notifications off & back on again. I've since posted in active threads, but no emails. :(

-Garry

What email do you use?

Testing with Gmail it seems some emails are flagged as spam automatically in spite of filters and selecting “do not mark as Spam”, possibly due to receiving numerous emails per thread.

Nothing yet, I do not use g-mail but a small dutch provider. It is not in their spambox either.

Great I just went through my Spam folder and found nothing in it, but I thought it was too quiet so I cruised around on here manually and I see I missed 2 whole pages on the MAP thread and 6 messages in this thread all were marked as new when I browsed to those threads……but Nothing is coming through to email again……it’s getting crazy hard to keep up with this Forum lately.

I use Juno (www.juno.com) . Have been using it for 16 years now, back to the days when it was a stand-alone dial-up program that dialed in to their server, downloaded your email to your PC (to the Juno software installed in Windows), uploaded the mail you were sending, and then disconnected.

-Garry

+1!!!!!!

-Garry