18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

It seems that the anodized tubes aren’t working due to factory change to the flashlight….
Tube is ok

Ok. Thanks. That’s what I need to know.

So, I have the first wave of A6 lights (normal black ones), ordered right when they came out, do I understand that the short tubes I have ordered (not BARE) will not work on my lights?
What about the EE lights? (I have ordered some EE tubes also)

Why do banggood still ship out tubes that not work? Thats only stupid, they should have known about this issue for some time now.

I think it will probably work … I estimate that the tube will work because I think the change was on the flashlights not the tubes . My tube doesn’t work on the A6 (only after I modded it) , it’s an A6 Mark 2 ( when gb was made public) . But the same tube works on my Astrolux S1.
Just my thoughts :wink:

I just received my 18350 bare tube that I ordered 2-3 weeks ago and the threads do not match the A6 tail and head. Anyone have any idea when this will be resolved for a re-order. I love the A6 in shorty size (my anodized version worked perfectly) and I’m still hoping for a 18350 bare version.

Some of the black short A6 tubes have required shims to work. The tube threads fit, but they are too short to complete the electrical contact. Example Shim.

I don’t recall any complaints on any of the EE tubes.

As to why the problem persists, my conjecture is that the Customer Service department has no way of communicating such problems with manufacturing, marketing, and sales departments. They are act like a “closed box”, solving customer complaints with their limited tools, with no input into any other areas.

At this point, it looks like your (and my) only solution to this problem is Drano or oven cleaner.

I got a few X6 shorty tubes and a blue S2+ tube a few weeks ago, then remembered I’d given the blue S2+ with blue led to my neighbor for his girlfriend. So I got a new S2+ in blue that arrived today, now if I could only remember where I put that short tube!

X6 tubes have all fit perfectly, love an X6 triple stubby! :wink:

Where can we get the X6 shortie ?

Buy a normal X6 an a short tube. For the short tube look at the opening post under “UPDATE 11/10” and select at Banggood the “Eagle Eyes 18350”-Version.

Giorgoskok,

That information is in the OP:

Just choose “Eagle Eye 18350” in the link above. Don’t forget to use the discount code at checkout. :wink:

I thought it was for Eagle Eye A6…. Thanks guys :wink:

It is for the Eagle Eye A6, too. The EE A6 and EE X6 are interchangeable.

The Manker A6/BLF A6 is not interchangeable with the EE A6.

Too many A6’s floating around! :evil:

What Legoes with What?

Note even some “exactly the same” lights don’t Lego, so all we can say is what we find with what we have in hand.

I suspect there are big bins of flashlight parts somewhere, and those assembling them reach in, pick out one of each part, try to screw them together — if they’re too tight or too loose or it doesn’t work toss the parts back and pick more til they fit together.

(*It’s like what they say about roofers — half the nails they pull out of the bag have the head on the wrong end, so they throw those in your driveway.)

Received my bare short BLF A6 tube. Does not fit; wrong threads :frowning: Oh well.

There is just no legit excuse fo this. China QC sucks. :Sp

So they sent me the wrong bare tube. I complained and they sent a replacement. The replacement is identical to the one they sent originally. They are both wrong. I am not happy. BangGood starting to be BangBad especially with the quality of service I’ve been receiving.

Yes, I think the problem is not going to be resolved before the end of CNY….

I had the same thing happen with mine, first one bad, second one the same, bad.

If we look at it like the entire 400 or whatever amount was done at once and shipped to Banggood, then none will fit that are ordered prior to them pulling the lot a couple of weeks ago.

I know the new lot is yet to be made, and when it is, I will get one shipped to make sure it works on the bare BLF A6 light I have.

I do think it is not fair to attack Banggood over anything but the acceptance QC, that was not done and the entire lot looked to be bad. With the variable shipping times and methods, pretty much anyone getting a tube that was ordered over two weeks ago when the tube was still on Banggoods site will get a “bad” one. Banggood pulled the item en mass and is working to get it re built to our specs, so they do deserve some credit. At $5 each, this is not a high margin item and I bet this recall/rebuild is costing them any profit they may have made. This is a BLF item, so they are just trying to do right by us…

Not if they’re paying attention

Take a look at what khas did with the bare tubes that didn’t fit the A6:

If you set for 300 responses per page that will be Group Buy Active >> Skilhunt H15 and more >> Review Inside

All they have to do is rename the item and identify which lights it will Lego with, and double the price.
Or wait til WE figure out which lights the “mis-made” tubes will Lego with, of course, that’s more likely.

Further down that thread, khas comments “It works on the H15 as well”

Whoda thunkit? Well, it had to fit SOMETHINGs

Yeah, I think that the threads are from a Skilhunt run… But they would have to at least anodize the tubes, and match the color and ensure the anodizing build up did not prevent them from threading before they would be defect free…

But that is actually good marketing to find another use for things that are byproducts… Chicken wings come to mind…