18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

#’s… 38 and 39
I would like one of each, Please
Thanks

Please update me to 3 total anodized with clips, previously down for one at #58

I think post 306 was missed as a request: one bare tube for me (on top of the two black tubes of post #2)

In for two tubes.

One anodized
One bare

Make all of mine bare (202 to 204)

I have no idea how you keep track of all this. Are they coming to take you away yet?

Put me up for 4 black ones please!

I’m on the list already for 2 anodized, could you please add 1 bare.

(total 3 tubes, 2 anodized, 1 bare)

Thanks!

I am at post #190-193, 4 black anodized, please add 2 more black anodized. Total of 6 anodized now. Thanks :slight_smile:

Quick and dirty, it looks like a rested Efest purple 18350 does ~986 lumens on the A6. :wink:

Edit: 1042 on a second, also well rested cell.

Which Tint?
1A and 3D or 5A. 5A would be fantastic for an 18350 battery.

New to the list. I want 1 tube total, anodized. Thanks

I have the same 18350 and it was pulling 3.82A on my SE A6 I just got in. No way to measure lumen for me, but plenty bright! I do not have the sample 18350 tubes yet, so I just jammed the one lead down the regular tube to measure the amps… Thanks for some real numbers DB!

I want 2 tubes total, I have one anodized already, please add 1 more bare one.

Thanks,
Mike

Batteries ————————-Heads (one spring bypassed, the other stock)

——————————-
Spring Bypass Head With Samsung 20R——- Stock Head With Samsung 20R

————————-
SoShine in Spring Bypass Head—————- SoShine in Stock Head

——————————
Efest in Spring Bypass Head —————— Efest in Stock Head

I got in an Efest 18350 from RMM’s Mountain Electronics, and a Pair of SoShine 18350’s I had ordered from FastTech a while before all this started. I ran them on my SE A6’s, both are 1A/CW if it matters. I also ran a Samsung 20R (also Mountain Electronics) for a control, as this is the highest drain battery I own, this was a control to show that the 18350’s were not pulling more.

Surprising results as you see above… Incredible to think that a light like this in stock form can pull 4.5 Amps from an 18650 and almost 4 Amps from an 18350.

The Spring Bypass Mod seems worth it, I did mine with 22Ga Silicone wire, and I will enjoy the additional brightness/Amp draw on my lights…

Manker is almost complete with the test samples on these tubes. As soon as I have one and check it out, I will post the results here…

Nice test. Looking forward to your description of the tubes. Thanks!

Sorry, I think this A6 is a 5A tint, much warmer than I usually prefer. And it makes noticeably less power as well. I’ll probably change it to a V6 3D soon enough… might put a V6 2B HI in it.

Ok, just stuck an HI in it, a V3 2B variant (yeah yeah, I know, the V6 isn’t out, brain was stuck on the 3D)

It pulls 5.3A on an LG HE-2 for 1224.75 lumens, no spring bypasses.

Efest 18350 does 1173 pulling 4.51A through a short 12ga solid wire out of a Romex 12/2.

It is worth it…. Do I get to say “FIRST!!!” Missed it by that much…

V3 2B XP-L HI from RMM at Mountain Electronics … Love the place…

I pulled the 5A off my BLF/Alex Wells copper mcpcb and put the HI in it’s place, then did the above measurements. You snooze you looze! :stuck_out_tongue:

Gonna have to pull the internet code of silliness out on you… Pics or it didn’t happen… LOL

I was outside having fun with it for about 45 minutes before I came in to post this… Getting toward a full moon, only here on BLF is that a bad thing…