18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

Manker might get pissed with us if not for all the business this and out Sister GB is going to bring them.

Work with BLF and the Future is Yours!

Time marches on, and with it’s passing comes Progress!

We are Not Joe Six Pack, that thinks that he needs a flashlight and so buys “one”.

NO! - We have sense enough to know that We NEED Many, MANY lights, most of which have not yet been conceived.

Manker: Provide us with what we want/need, and we’ll Be Back!

Of this I am certain!

Thanks,
-Chuck

DavidEF,

You are messed up!
I mean that in the best way.
Maybe the tube tint should be 18350-CB (Cool Black), 18350 C-NB and maybe 18350-WSGB (Warm Semi-Gloss Black)
Or we could have Sparkle Black with glow in the dark flakes in the paint for the kids.

Ohhh, and one more small thing, I’d like mine to be serialized, I need 69, 13, and 666!
Later,
Keith

One of mine is a gift for a girl who would love Cool Sparkle Black Rainbow Glitter plz.

I’m in for 3. Can they be non-anodized?

Right now, just the anodized version. I had forgotten about the non-anodized light bodies… I will put in a request if this gets close to manufacturing, it is still just a concept right now….

EDIT: Forgot to put myself down

5ea please!

It will affect my decision since I’m going bare lights.

I will leave you down for three until we find out…

Would like one. Thanks for your efforts!

You guys have Cool Sparkle Black Rainbow?! :open_mouth:
I might have to get one. For my, ermm, niece. Yea. :bigsmile:

Cool. I’ll take at least 1 even if anodized

I’d be interested in 2

Interested in two. Nice

Thanks ReManG. I’ll take one for now. Would pay extra for a good clip if needed as well. How do you like the one pictured on your shortened S2?

I would be interested in two, also.

Not trying to put the pressure on anybody but if anybody is interested we need to know asap because we will be asking Sunday/Monday night if it is possible.

Other food for thought...

If the same threads are used.....these tubes will also fit the X6. (the original X6 and A6 share the same threads). So what does that mean? Simple...if you have an X6-SE (and if they use the same threads on teh X6v2)..this tube will work AND if and ONLY IF Kronos gives his blessing we are going to ask that a 2x18650 tube be available at the same time for people that want to follow in Dr. FrankenDale's footsteps (don't who put the original poison in his coffee ) or maybe even someone that wants to mod it with a different driver to get enormous run times.

So in short...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE....if there is any interest...let's wear out RemanG's keyboard!!!!

Attendance is down all over the Forums on the weekends - Most of the guys are Much younger than I and have other things to do on a Saturday night. - I do seem to remember something like that...

Anyway; If this were started mid-week, we'd be swamped. - People just don't know about this yet, so that's why it's important to Keep This Thread on Top!

You just never know when somebody that has not yet seen it will stop on by.

What this is all about is - Switch out just the body tube on the A6 to make it 30mm Shorter running a 18350? - Oh Yeah!!!

Pocket Time!

Thanks guys!

-Chuck

Actually, we are working the clip angle too. It looks from the pics that the deep carry clip should also fit onto the shortened light…. so we also intend to ask about getting extra clips along with the shorter tube…

The clip on the S2+ is only marginal, it works, but is nothing fancy. They sell them on Banggood, Fasttech, etc. just search for “convoy clip”.

Still not seeing how many you want here Bugsy… LOL I appreciate the lift on this and the 2X 18650 would be good as well for those that want to do those kind of mods…

Very nice idea. I’m in for two

Put me down for 2 tubes and 2 clips.

Thanks….