18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

Hong Kong is not located in Italy :wink:

Yeah tell me about it :), the ebay page was all in Italian so am just glad i pushed the right button to buy.

And yes i got a paypal mail with a receipt from the seller BuyinCoins Inc, a sellers most ebayers who buy cheap items from china have run in to :wink:

Thanks for the tip; I ordered 5 (also to Sweden)

Happy to share with BLF.

I found in black color too but is out of stock. Only 2,20€ worldwide shipping

http://www.dx.com/it/p/stylish-aluminum-alloy-keychain-with-pill-small-gadgets-holder-black-141767

Now when we are talking about these nifty little battery holders.

Have any of you seen a good AAA/10440 sized battery holder for sale, like these nice ones for the 18350 cell. Preferable from some free shipping international seller of course :wink:

Went to my local Dollar Tree and was looking in toothpaste/toiletry aisle, but only found the 7-day plastic pill cases . Darn, almost gave up...

But, when exiting through check out stand..THERE THEY WERE !! Hangin up near the candy out-the-door stuff. $1 GREAT DEAL !

For the AW 18350's I have, I had to remove a couple millimeters of threads off the pill head to get a good WATER-PROOF seal. Otherwise, the pill head will bottom out on shoulders of 18350 battery before achieving a WP seal. After thread removal, smooth with a fine file. Works great. The 16340's and CR123's however, fit just fine with no mod needed.

ETA: I could fit and secure an AW18350 battery just fine in the holder as it comes, but for 100% waterproof, I had to remove threads for a proper seal.

I have never used these, but inspired by all the mentions here, I did hunt up this link.

Assured Aluminum Keychain Pill Holders

Product page at DollarTree.com

$1.00 USD

It only gives me the option of buying cases (24 each). :quest:

How can they do that?

That's more than a dollar!

(Thanks for info.)

Put me down for:
1x BLF A6 Anodized
1x BLF A6 Bare

Group Buy! :bigsmile:

I confirmed with the seller that the size of these pill bottles is 50mm x 20mm.

I ordered one, just to see if an 18350 fits. If it doesn’t, I guess I can always use it for its original intended purpose.

External or internal dimensions? I’ve gotten burned before not getting the proper internal dimensions.

Unknown. I’ll be happy if the dimensions match up with the product at all, inside or out. :davie:

P.S. I got my shipping notice. Interestingly, it included statistics for delivery times to the U.S.

• 5-7 days: 15%
  • 8-15 days: 80%
  • 16-20 days: 5%

So, there is a 95% chance that I should get delivery within the next couple of weeks or so.

If this discussion string is still active when it arrives, I’ll report back here with the results.

BLF A6:

1xblack ano
1xbare

Many thanks!

Put me down for 2x for the EE X6 in addition to my previous 2x for the BLF a6

All black anodized of course

Any idea yet when these will be available yet?

Nothing yet, Neal is on vacation right now, as soon as he is back I will know.

Thanks, bud. :slight_smile:

FWIW I like the Delrin 18350 battery holders from uh, now dangit I was remembering before I started this! something comm.com, kind of a military government surplus store, I’m sure many of you know it. They’re not a dollar, but they can’t short out a cell either.

I just ordered some Delrin to see if I can make some on the lathe. I’ve got a couple in AAA size and 18350 size but would like one or two in AA size for the little K6 in Krono’s buy.

I don’t see how they can sell those for a dollar, I just don’t see it.

PS: countycomm.com