18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

Good find! There’s a dollar tree nearby so I’ll check for them. As long as the cell is shorter than the space it can’t short unless the heat shrink is damaged but I’ll stick some foam sheet (stuff I used to pack drivers itc.) in either end just to cushion it. I made one out of brass for a 10180 and need to duplicate it for 10280 as well.

Count me in for 1x BLF A6 Bare

Thanks for the countycomm.com delrin AAA holder tips Dale.

Unfortunately they use only mail forwarders to send internationally, so the already high $10 per unit would likely multiply to ridicules amounts for such an small item :frowning:
I haven’t checked exactly how much though…….

But i will keep it in mind for the future when relatives visit the US next time :slight_smile:

I haven’t shipped to Europe for quite awhile, and see that USPS prices are now insane. A 3 ounce large envelope/package is $10.20 (“discount” price of $9.18 online) just for the First Class postage to Sweden!

Yeah it is bad :frowning: and getting worse.

I wish our governments would just subsidize international mail like China does.

FWIW, there are generally pretty good economic reasons for countries to discourage importing or any other transactions which send money outside the country. It’s unfortunate for items which can’t be sourced locally, and for communities like BLF, but there are at least reasons behind it.

OTOH, it can often be in the country’s interests to subsidize export shipping. I don’t know why the US doesn’t do that (like China does).

Neal got back to me, the next round of sample tube are heading out. After approval, they only need about three days before they go on sale.

I am going to say within two weeks as of today, and that may be subject to change, so hold on, the end may be near!!!

Thanks for everyone’s patience and input on these tubes!

UPDATED IN OP

Got them in , 5 days , a new record from China. They are very lightweight, well made and fit my 18350's (Kinoko IMR, and purple Efest) perfectly. The threading part of the lid screws down against the side of the top of the battery, so the button top does not make contact with anything, very safe! I just sanded a little bit off the threading to prevent it from clamping the battery, I don't like them clamped, the batteries now have a tiny bit of clearance. (picture shows the left one with sanded threading part)

$10 plastic bottle for a $2 battery, yup, that’s our government procurement policy in action.

Wow, that was fast! I ended up doing the same thing to mine for shortening the threads, they could not have been more perfectly built for 18350’s unless they were designed for them.

I am number $27. I realized I have the EE X6 too… to can you add one of those too for me. I currently have only the BLF A6 requested.

wow… insanely fast!!! Happy to know that this little item is good!!!

Can you put me on the list for two with Eagle Eye threads.

Thanks

All three stock tints in my ol pelican just waiting on your shorts to fill the space on the right.

Neil

I’ll bet that case was nearly as expensive as all the lights combined!

Nah 25 bucks on Amazon :wink:

/edit… Explanation is I have twin two year old’s that will destroy anything of mine if not kept in a safe place. 25 bucks was nothing to keep my collection safe lol… Problem is I have6 a6’s. Guess I need another case lol.

Neil

Really? That ain’t bad. The bigger ones are where you get into the big dollars. We use Pelicans a lot at work, and some of the larger are pretty expensive. They’re tough as crap though.

24.89 for the 1120 model. It’s a great case.
Nell

I love your YouTube reviews btw! Keep them coming!
Neil

Thanks man, will do!