18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

List updated…

Please add me for a bare A6 tube. Thanks.

Can you please swap my two for the EE version. Thanks

1 for me please (anodized BLF A6)

The “pill bottle” arrived. Eight (!) days after ordering it. The internal diameter is 18.9mm. It is a perfect fit for a purple Efest 18350.
I only had to take about 0.1mm of the cap, so it can “sink in” enough to enable the O-ring to do it’s job.

You know… make that just a little bit bigger and it could fit an LED. Maybe a button. Oh, wait.

Instead of carrying a light and a spare battery, I generally just carry two lights. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LOL!! :smiley:

Makes sense to me.

With all these lights I have now, that is actually the role my DQG 18650 is regulated to for the time being. A new York reload for batteries…

Good Day ReManG,

I am currently down for 6 shorty/18350 tubes as follows:

4. KeenGeorge
5. KeenGeorge
6. KeenGeorge

267. keengeorge (BARE)

308. keengeorge (BARE)
309. keengeorge (BARE)

Could you Please put me down for 3 tubes for the BLF Eagle Eye X6 lights as well?

Thank you Very Much,

Best Regards,

George

Received the pill bottle today (9 days after ordering it on eBay).

I had to do what others have done - file a little off the threads in order for the cap to seat properly. After doing so, it’s an incredibly perfect fit for an 18350 battery! And it looks really great, too! :slight_smile:

I’m in at nos 81 and 82 and haven’t specified what type yet.Can I have one for BLF A6 and one for BLF X6,both anodized.Cheers.

I'll take one bare and one anodized BLF A6

Any updates on a deal for 18350 batteries?

I’m in for one BLF A6 anodised

Put me down for a bare BFL A6 tube as well, thanks! :bigsmile:

I have asked for a deal with the Keeppower that Banggood stocks. It was the best of the four brands I have tested, even beating out the Efest by a tiny bit.

I will update if we get a battery deal as well….

+1 for me please (anodized BLF A6)

Another battery option, as always, HKJ does outstanding testing…

Put me for 1 bare BLF A6 tube please.
cheers

In no way am I knockin HKJ's excellent reviews but Just coz it's been tested and given the nod, doesn't mean it STILL ain't a XXXFIRE.

Things could go wrong with that XXXBRANDING. But I guess that's true of any battery.

Still, I adamantly exclude XXXFIRE'S from my lineup.