18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

Yes, when I put one of each in the cart it showed (2) A6 bodies instead of 1 of each.

I thought $4-5 was the deal, but $2.50 is great. Thanks.

Now the listing is working like it should.

I put an Eagle eye in the cart, then went back and selected the BLF A6 and put one of those in the cart, they should come up as separate orders…

The coupon worked for both…

G'Day ReManG,

Any idea when the bare BLF A6 shorty tubes will be available?

Edit: As I want to order them together with the anodised tubes ;)

Thank you Very Much,

George

As soon as I find out, it will be posted. They have less steps to make, so they should go fast when they start production, just machining after all… No shipping to anodizing…

… this is GREAT! Its like getting new flashlights but only paying $2.50!

I ordered a blue one for my S2, but my S2 is black! That’s going to look bizarre!

this thread went from delay, to bingo, just like that! THANKS ReManG!

Did we work out which 18350 performed best for this light?

Edit: Looks like the KP wins everywhere over the Nitecore from the OP…

Any of the name brand ones will do, the visual output difference is negligible between the Nitecore and KeepPower in use…

What was the conclusion to the A17DD, I thought the driver was suppose to be exclusive, to the original BLF A6, now we are seeing it up for individual listing and in this Astrolux S1. I do hope Alex Wells is getting compensation for this (despite him being away), although I know TK was alright with them using her firmware.

Thanks mate, ended up going with these awesome batteries, 800mah and 12A continuous.

Costs more though obviously…

WOW just ordered one of each.
Thanks for organizing this, 2.5$ for a tube is a very fair price.

Ordered two of each! Thanks for all your work and putting up with us. Can’t wait to play Lego!!!

nice! Thanks ReManG!!!

would be possibile to stock also the “normal” colors of the S2+? I have the gray-violet version, my eyes will start bleeding if I lego it with the red/blue tube. :stuck_out_tongue:

BLF A6 18350 tube, KeepPower cells and clips ordered. Will order a bare 18350 tube when available.
Thanks for arranging this :slight_smile:

Do we know what else the clips fit? S2+?

Ordered, thanks ReManG! :beer:

+1

ReManG, thank you very very much for all the hours you put into this project!

Ordered 3 BLF’s and 2 EE

They look good in your OP, now to order some batteries.
THX

Ordered 4x BLF A6, 1 x S2+ (blue), 1 x S2+ (red)
Thanks so much for working on this group buy, ReManG!

Thanks to Banggood and Neal as well!