18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

Got ’em! Thank you very much!

Thanks RemaG :party:

I tried using coupon code for clips and battery, but it accepts only one code, not both. Do I have to order them separately to be able to use each coupon code? Thanks…

Thanks for the effort ReManG! Ordered 2 blfa6 tubes, a red s2 tube and 2 KPbatteries.

Ordered tube and a couple KP’s (had to use 2 orders as well)

Can’t wait to get the flashlight and the extension tubes

Thanks 0:)

It looks that way, that is a shortcoming in their system. I had to do the same thing.

Most of the work here is because of Neal, he is the one that got the prices and the quality up on these tubes. I showed him where Simon was making short tubes for the S2+ in red and blue, he took his he initiative to get them in stock at BangGood and get us codes…

Neal is a flashaholic too, which is why he deserves more credit than anyone in this run, much more than me and a list I made. He is due the majority of credit here.

Were the bare 18350 tubes cancelled or are we still waiting on them?

Not really. It wouldn’t have happened without you, and certainly not at this price. What can you buy anymore for $2.50? We do appreciate it.

No, they were just not made in the first round, they will be made is what Neal told me. Apparently the bare model is popular too…

i just bought the shorty for the A6… and the blue one for my blue S2. i really didn’t need the blue shorty, because i already have my old grey S2 18350 light from simon… but for $2.60, why not?

question. i’m gonna buy an LG HG2 for the A6… just to try out. currently using a pink LG 4.35v.

question. the flat top works fine. it does rattle in the tube a bit. i’m gonna wrap it with some electrical tape. if i shake the crap out of it, it dims for a millisecond. would a button top make better contact? or just stick with the flat tops and wrap them so they don’t rattle around so much?

Just ordered 4 short tubes, the 1 A6 and 3 EE tubes that I signed up for. Also managed to hit $77 with other stuff. Wonderful. :stuck_out_tongue:

Regarding the best 18350, isn’t it the purple efest? There are two versions of the efest purple 18350. The second version has higher capacity (over 900mah), but both versions are rated at 700mah.

Never seen the new 900mah version. But the 700 mah version is great.

Thanks op for this awesome gb! Ordered 8 tubes and 4 cells

I thought the 900mah Efest’s were protected?

do protected cells work in these shorty tubes, sounds like they don’t? I think unprotected cells are about 34mm?

I was thinking along the lines of the current draw from the BLF A6 might trip the protection circuit, but yeah, you’re right, might also be too long as well.

I’ve got a tube and nitecore battery on its way. Thanks for the heads-up!

Same. I’m sure BangGood are smart enough to realise my separate orders for tube, clips and cells are going to the same address, and ship them together.

Will there be rubber rings on the tube?