18350 Battery tubes for BLF A6, Eagle Eye A6 and X6, as well as codes for short Convoy S2+ tubes in Blue and Red!

You’re fortunate in that you have both A6 and X6 lights so you can video it not fitting either one. I would suggest doing that. The process can be frustrating when they drag their feet like this but all I can say is it’s up to you to either succum to or overcome the aggravation. Take a deep breath and tell them it doesn’t work with either one and provide the video. It may help pave the way for others as well.

Right you are. :cowboy_hat_face:

I did enclose a picture of the shipping label with my claim.

I did not include a video of the problem because their complaint system won’t accept any video files. But I did the next best thing by including a hyperlink to the video in my claim.

So, Linda wanted it sent AGAIN? |(

Okay, calm down, go with the flow. I responded back to Linda, enclosing the very same pictures and video hyperlink that were included in my original claim. :ghost:

What was your source for the S3 0D and that carlco optic?

The emitter came from Richard at mtnelectronics.com, the optics came from Mouser.

I guess he no longer has the S3 0D, just the S2 0D…….

Ugh! Could be that I remembered that wrong, it might be the S2 that I used. Dang memory! I’ll double check and get back….

Edit: I’m sorry, it was the XP-G2 S2 0D that I got from Richard. I build too many lights, too many numbers running through the old sieve….

Message is: always take a scan/photo of your shipping label.
Preferably showing the unopened package as received.
So nobody blames you for screwing the item up.
Just in case you need to show a problem.

It helps if you go into the process with low expectations. Sometimes I’m pleasantly surprised but more often it’s just a slog to get through it. That’s why the CS of good local companies stands in such contrast. I’ve heard the phrase “you would think…” In this situation so often that I’ve realized that no, I no longer would think or assume anything going in. Just do the best you can to stay polite all the way through even when filing a PP dispute. It might be appropriate to hang a framed list regarding internet sales nearby “we hold these truths to be self evident” Murphy rules the www, he’s a troll, he messes with the mail, he is sustained by my frustration, He’s whatever nationality I am having trouble with at the moment. Confound him by being courteous. Shed his poison with my umbrella of equanimity. When I start to get riled say “ommmm” or contemplate my navel for 5 minutes. Don’t confuse hope with expectation. One is the light at the end of the tunnel and the other a mirage. Blah, blah, blah. And yes I’m probably nuts, Steve has said so often enough and he’s one to know.

I’m guessing if you search the web you’ll more than likely find a much better, more helpful and entertaining document on the subject but IMHO the key is to internalize it by coming up with your own.

Fast reply good solution, very happy all things considered

Got this response to my email to BG

“Thank you for your email.

For the wrong item in your order XXXX , we’ve arranged resend for you in new order XXXXX we’ll ship it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Have a nice day.

Cassie”

meanwhile, folks who got the misfits —- please, keep trying to “Lego” your oddball tubes with any other lights you have around that look likely (GENTLY now don’t jam them)—- possibly these mismatched ones that got shipped out are from a batch made with threads to fit some other popular flashlight. Because, you know, good salable ideas get imitated really fast. We might be seeing lots of lights bundled with shorty tubes if the idea catches on.

consider yourself fortunate, and I hope you receive a replacement, and one that works. I would like to know what your e-mail stated to them. I sent them a video of the defective one, Neal acknowledged it, but they refuse to refund me the exorbitant amount of $2.50! Had to file a claim, stupid. Like I said, consider yourself fortunate. Maybe I should have dealt with Cassie.

So far, nothing I have, but great idea Hank. If we can find something these fit, and you have one and want a short tube, I got one for you…

I finally got my short tube after they 8 weeks. Lo and behold, they do not fit my BLF A6. It won’t thread on to my A6, and they look significantly smaller in diameter.

Just got my A6 non-anodized shorty and it wont thread on. Haven’t read trough this yet but looks like I’m not alone. Real bummer after waiting weeks for it to arrive.

Man, this stinks for the above two posters. All I can say is to contact banggood and let them know you want a replacement. If they give you the run around, PM me and I will see what we can do. So far they have been very good on replacements and I hope no run around for you. Usually, just take a pic of the tube next to the old one showing the size difference and email them with it.

http://www.banggood.com/Contact-Us_hi111

The contact page is above…

Ditto.

Similar response from Alysonhe.

But I’m not very optimistic about the replacement order. :sushi:

I contacted Banggood a few days ago via the website contact link. I received an email asking for pictures of the problem. I complied with the request and today received the following response:

Dear Sir:

We are sorry for the inconvenience and I am the professional guy.For the problem it must be the supplier send us the wrong model.Would you like us resend you the new 18350 tubes or just refund?We will fix the problem as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

best regards

Alysonhe

In my opinion, very promising and a positive response to my issue. I chose to have new ones resent when the issue is rectified. We will see if the new product works, but I am willing to wait this out. I am happy and pleased with their willingness to fix the issue. My original emails were positive, non-confrontational, simple and to the point.

My bare BLF tube couldn’t fit into my BLF A6 too.
Will email Banggood with the photo of the tube and BLF A6 for a reship.

Mine doesn’t fit either. I’m confident Neal will make this right.

I’ve gotten stinking copy and paste reply from Banggood even though I attached 2 photos showing the bare short tube next to the standard tube.

_Dear Nxxxx,
Thanks for your letter and sorry for the inconvenience caused.
For the item BLF A6 Flashlight 18350 Non-anodized Body Extension Tube in order 108xxxx
could you please send us a video to show problem in details and a picture of shipping label as attachment?
We’ll check and solve it as soon as possible.
Best wishes,

Wxxx_