18650 giveaway, courtesy of downlinx [current giveaway - July 14-21]

I’m in for either voltage…Thanks

In for the 4.2

Thanks

I’m in for the 4.2v. Just the perfect companion I need for my new 2014 thrunite tn12. thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for the giveaway. I’d prefer 4.2v.

Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in for the 4.2v

No preference on the voltage. I have a CONUS address.

Will gladly take either voltage.

I’m in for 4.2v or 4.35v!

just ordered the Opus and the GB X6. Now all I need is a battery :slight_smile:

In please. TY.

I’m a complete newbie, I haven’t a clue which voltage would work best in the X6, I’m
guessing either will work fine so no preference. I’m also considering something more floody
like an S2+ to use for mountain biking.

Count me in

I’m in for 4.2v or 4.35v!

In for 4.2v please.

Beachlogger gets cell 1.

AlexGT gets cell 2 if he wants it. He hasn't stated a preference.

Congrats alexgt and beachlogger

I'm testing a batch of batteries this week, so I might only be able to give away one battery this week, but there will be at least one. Everyone from last week is still eligible. I was thinking of giving previous winners a time out, but that's too complicated.

In for either. Thanks

Beachlogger felt it was unfair to accept since he initially declined, so while hopefully he gets lucky again in the future, that cells passes on to nagod.

Thank you so much for the give away :beer: , I would like the 4.2v cell, I sent you a PM this morning

Again thank you so much :party:

AlexGT

Here's everyone's preferences as I've recorded them. I prefer that you say what you want in this thread instead of pm's so I can double check my file here instead of dozens of pm's.

@Alex. Your battery is going out today. I put on an extra clear wrapper that brings the diameter to 18.3mm.

@nagod. I need your address. Thanks for sending me your address. It's going out today too. A clear wrapper has also been applied that brings the diameter to 18.4mm.