18650 storage boxes

Interested, depending on price and ratio between shipping cost and material cost. :wink:

I’ve been using these acrylic “Lipstick” holders:

(Found at TJMaxx or Marshalls)

Also work great for flashlight storage:

Slot is 19m x 19mm x 24mm. Protected battery might have a chance. I have already ordered one to test out. I will start another new thread if Banggood is able to stock them up.

Thanks for your efforts Freeme! :+1: If you see any chance to test those protected cells from Imalent or Acebeam, it would be great.

Those look great and a good price too, but $20 shipping for me!

So hopefully Banggood will get them…

Although with 160 slots I’d have a lot of empty slots!

Not sure that 1 1/8” square is small enough to keep the 18650s from rattling around, but these might be an option:

18650s are under .75” diameter and 26650s are just over an inch.

https://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=90780&catid=537

Another option though.

they sell the lids and divider panels separately, towards the bottom

Yep… shipping on that site is a killer. :person_facepalming: … :smiley:

But they sure do look like they would do a great job. :+1:

Anyone read Chinese?? If so, click beamO’s link & look at the ‘DESCRIPTION’…… are the 2nd set of numbers on the second line ’inside demensions’???

EDIT… I tried to post a picture that included the ‘Description’ but could not make it work. :person_facepalming: … :frowning:

Inside Dimensions on one of the photos read as: 325*205*60mm. This must be the photo you are referring to?

BG rep has forwarded my request to their sale team. How much are you guys willing to pay for one?

Thanks for the link, I grabbed a couple of those.

Sorry to deviate from this thread, but i can't help to show the AA version. Haha. It is about $3.50?

Yes… that is it! Thank you…… . :+1:

So what is going on with these trays , i thought that freeme was organizing a group buy for these trays or has this idea been abandoned? Just wondering.

A little bit of class for carrying your EDC spare cells.

I accidentally discovered that one of these will hold 6 x 18650 very well.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Outdoor-Plastic-Waterproof-Airtight-Survival-Case-Container-Storage-Carry-Box/32780207969.html

This is a good option for carry, almost waterproof, shock absorbent foam (at the cost of 1cm extra thickness) and RATTLE FREE.

That’s very nice. I’d love to see more of the variations you’ve made of this. Have you just made the standard tube, and the recharge (battery bank?) version?

Inspired by Johm I searched Aliexpress and found this 10x18650 Battery Storage Box for US $ 1.38 + US $0.28 shipping

and this soshine’s style waterproof box for 2x18650 for US $ 0.64, free shipping

I found this being sold with a discount for multiples on this AliExpress listing. Currently waiting to see whether my initial order with them pans out - if it does, these would be great for bringing spare batteries along into the outdoors. I have read they’re a bit long, but any rattling issues should be easily dealt with using the piles of foam padding I kept from Sofirn flashlight packaging.

Dunno. Other’n from Amazon, where they’ll ship a paperclip inside a toaster-oven-sized box, I’ve never had good luck with any boxes being shipped from overseas. Think only 1 box ever (1 of 2 boxes of 21700s from Sofirn) made it through unscathed, and all the others were at minimum cracked or more likely had loose pieces flying about.

:smiley: :smiley: :+1: … Ain’t that the truth!! It never ceases to amaze me…. :wink: