19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Nitecore Intellicharge i4 V2

yep… :wink:

Here some info regarding the "original" i4 car adapter:

The ebay car adapter works 100% fine on the i4 charger, 1.59US$ shipped (FREE shipping). It also fits the C9000 charger. Likewise, the original C9000 power source (= 220V-to-12V adapter) works 100% on the 12V port of the i4 charger.

I have ordered the ebay car adapter and will reconfirm the given info when i receive the ebay item, thanks!

Thanks Kreisler, keep us updated :wink:

BTW, have you had problems with batteries overheating during charger in your i4’s?

no overheating experienced (Eneloop AA/AAA's, Sanyo 18650, Trustfire 14500, Ultrafire 10440) so far. until further notice ;)

I didnt read any instructions :slight_smile:
If it really says that in instructions than OK

I ordered one from a US-based ebay seller a couple days ago. The ebay ad said it could charge 2 26650 batteries, which is what I wanted now that I finally have a couple of King Kongs.

You guys happy with the way it charges 26650’s?

Ya, give it a try and im sure you will have better results. :slight_smile:

( post withdrawn )

I have two of them, on the first time I tried them, I dont remember whether it was the same with both chargers heating up batteries or only one of them, I thought that with both, however:

While on holidays out of the city I had one of them with me and batteries did come hot from it.
I came home, tested batteries with my second i4 and found no problems with it, I charger 2 enefakes and 2 Turnigy, both AA size, enefakes went into slots 1-2, Turnigy’s into 3-4, they got warm but not hot.

I tried to charge them at 1A in C9000, they didnt get as hot as on one of my i4’s.

Strange, will keep an eye on them and do some excessive charging on both of them as soon as I can.

BTW, Kreisler, can you post a link to Ebay with your 12v power cord? It will make it easier for other to navigate and find cheapest adapter possible knowing the right key words :smiley:

i dont have the ebay CAR cord yet.

and meanwhile i use my cord from the Maha MH-C9000 charger which is adapts from 220V (EU plug) to 12V. you have the C9000 too, dont you? just use the MH-C9000 power adapter and connect it to the i4! it works!!

Heh, will do couple of more tests before trying out your method.

Can you share some of that logic with us less endowed? :slight_smile:

I've edited the post, please check.

no more missing logic to explain .. because there is none, cheers! ;)

Wtf Kreisler, it was useless to edit your post and only adds to confusion for those of us who dont grasp certain posts as easily.

sorry veer

i am mod on another forum and over there deleting posts and threads by me is tradition and fun

old habits die hard i guess

everyone can still read the original message in Ecig's quote!!

shall i copy paste it back? ;)

I wanna check it out. I think?

Keith

i cant confirm this observation, sorry.

:hat:

What the fudge
What the fook
What the f…
It depends, choose which one you like the best.
I know this is child friendly forum, but I dont find WTF to be something “kids”(I believe its teenagers at best browsing this forum) dont know yet :smiley:
After all, all the hot chick and joke and gun threads should be removed then, right ;)?

To stay on topic, was too busy just relaxig and enjoying holiday to test out my other i4, sorry :slight_smile:

XTAR chargeres would be Mrrcedes or smething and this would be Golf, if compared with cars. Its not very good comparison, just in one aspect or two aspects

FYI i got the ebay Car cord today, here the positive stats, yay:

It's this type of nice build quality accessories which nobody needs but it is so unbelievably inexpensive, well built and nice and fits perfectly that it makes you want to buy it for the sake of ownership and having a "complete retail box" of the Nitecore i4 product.

The 19.79US$ group buy was renewed in this thread (with choice of EU/US/UK/AUS plug!!):

The New DD Group Buy--------19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Intellicharge i4