19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Nitecore Intellicharge i4 V2

I agree. Mine came today. This is my 2nd one. First thing I did was put a drop of oil on each spring…Push back and forth. After that, I slammed four 18650 batteries in. The LED are blinking.They were different branded/color 18650s. Two were red UF, one blue UF, and one Hi Max.That was about 3 hours ago. Just looked at the charger and two bays have 3 solid lights, meaning they are finished, and if I am not mistaken, the charger is no longer throwing current in those bays.

The other two bays have one blinking light each, meaning they are still charging.

I understand that this charge may or may not be for 14500 or 10400. That was understood before I got it. However, it does charge my AA, AAA, and I have charged a 14500.

I am tickled pink with this charger, and for $19.79 shipped, its a winner. Other chargers might be better, but I am sure they cost more. I mean, what does one expect for $19.79, BLOOD!! :lol:

Right now, I am good as far as chargers, I have two of these, a UF double, and a generic one that came with one of my 26650 lights. They all charged nicely, but this one lets me know when it is fiinshed, and alerts me to a bad cell…

I am happy… :wink:

How would this compare to the xtar wp2 II charger?
I have mainly 18650s but am getting 26650s as well.

Both are good. WP2 is faster and has USB output, this can charge four cells at a time. I havent tried, but don't think that WP2 can charge 26650s.

I dont know, Im reading those reviews, and Im not very happy with them and with my purchase (my package didnt arrive yet).
Heating issues?
Issues with charging 14500?
Current spikes when one cell terminates??
hmmm… that is all bad.

ŽIt seems like some really cheaply made charger, not very reliable, with only con that it is 4-bay and it can charge both NiMH and Liion.

RIght now I regret buying it :frowning:

BTW, can it charge NiMH and Liion simultaneously?

Well, WP” doesnt have any heating problems, and its faster, so…

Also, that cheap Trustfire 4-bay charger, for all Liion formats (16340 too), doesnt have heating problems. Cells get mildly warm.

Can this Sysmax charge 16340???

Yes it can. I’ve had no problems with heat charging 2x18650 cells, or 2x14500 ones. Both times they come off at 4.21, and settle to 4.19/4.2. Slower than my 4Sevens (but that can only handle one cell at a time, and charges to 4.13), but I’m very happy - if it’s good enough for HKJ, it’s good enough for me.

Are you sure you didnt read reviews and reports on V1? Because that charger version did have problems and V2 is supposed to be free of all those problems.
As people who ordered from DD have reported - DD ships V2.

That’s some nice charger you got there! :stuck_out_tongue:
Just wondering, what made you choose a Hyperion over a iCharger?

Right about now, I am laughing my butt off!!
You got people that don’t even have the charger yet saying they are not happy with buying it!!! How you do that! How you say that??? :smiley:

Also, just like you stated, I am tickled pink with both of mine. No heating problems, I already knew that it is not supposed to be able to charge 14500s, I knew that before I purchased it. But, guess what, it charges 14500.

It charges everything I throw in there, and lets me know when it is finished. I got two of these chargers and might go for a 3rd. Maybe we can get those chargers from the posters that haven’t got them yet and are unhappy with them… :smiley: :smiley:

In addition, what does one suppose to get for $19.79, a charger hooked to a mainframe. :smiley:

Its now $25.39, “Anniversary Sale” price! And none of coupons are working now :wink:
At least none of those that worked for this charger before, BLF01 expired early, but RETAILMENOT10OFF worked for me when I ordered.
They have ridiculous “Anniversary” prices on lots of their items, its strange that they advertise them as sale items for their anniversary, but fail to provide price better than old price or better than competition.
Perhaps they will offer special prices on those selected items only on selected days that are shown in their anniversary roadmap?

My 2 chargers havent shipped yet, ordered and paid on 29.06, status still on “Order approved”.

Edit: But they have this, looks like it could be rebranded iCharger?

Edit2: Upon closer look not sure, someone who has seen guts of Intellicharger should chime in and post some info :D! Externally its similarly sized and shaped, but- has different leds(?) and- has voltage switch for different types of batteries at the side of it. Definitely looks cheaper.

Edit3: Looks like Kreisler already updated original post with information that the deal has ended, either way, it was fun while it lasted, hope to get mine soon :slight_smile:

No that definetly isn't it.

I think this might be a typo cehoward; the only “problem”, clearly referred to in the instruction manual and HKJ’s review, is with 10440 cells. No problems, as far as I know or have heard with 14500.

That’s another thing - you get a decent instruction manual. When I got my first li-ion charger, a 4Sevens single bay one, it came in a white box. No instructions whatever. Cost me £20, and I only got it after reading about the perils of these nasty li-ion cells. When I contacted the dealer (in UK), he said “yeah, I thought that was strange too”. So that’s OK then.

I just wanted to order and it’s back to the old price again… couldn’t afford it last month. Well, I guess I have to live without it.

Dag, I was thinking that my two units were exceptional, because I was banging 14500s with no problem… :wink:

My two units perform flawlessly. Being an older person, my eyesight is not too good. However, I can just glance at these units at a distance and tell by the lights what is the status… IMO, these were a deal at $25 shipped, at $19.79 shipped, these were GIFTS!
:wink:

Im not sure.
Didnt have time to investigate it thouroughly. Sorry for making a fuss :o

So, if I put 4 X18650 - what would be the charging current?

My EOS720iNet3 is an old version, bought mine in 2010 (I think), very capable charger back in those days.

7S 250W 20A max Charge, 80W/10A max Discharge, able to sync charge (network) up to 2x7S for max 14S packs at 500W max, great support from manufacturer and a huge user group on rcgroups.com.

iCharger lines are not too shabby either, I guess it is down to personal preference.

750 mah pulsed which averages out to 375 mah.

Chargers sold out, Im waiting for new shipment to arrive@DD’s warehouse, QC and then it should be shipped to me. I guess Ill have to wait a little bit longer than others :smiley:

SO its significantly slower than XTAR WP2 (660mAh), and not significantly (if any) faster than reliable Trustfire 4-channel driver.
If I knew that before I would have reconsidered my purchase.

The WP2 (at least 2nd version of it - WP2 II) has 500mA and 1000mA settings, no idea where you found the 660mA number.