19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Nitecore Intellicharge i4 V2

SO its significantly slower than XTAR WP2 (660mAh), and not significantly (if any) faster than reliable Trustfire 4-channel driver.
If I knew that before I would have reconsidered my purchase.

The WP2 (at least 2nd version of it - WP2 II) has 500mA and 1000mA settings, no idea where you found the 660mA number.

Sorry, I have old version, its 2X600maH

So you received your first unit today? And it has taken some abuse by German post?

I got my two additional chargers yesterday (ordered after receiving my first one). And all three boxes have arrived in near perfect condition. I guess I must be very lucky then.. ;)

Mine supposedly were finally shipped out on 7/8th of july, ordered and paid 29.06.
I hope mine arrive in perfect condition and work fine, if they are as good as people claim I will be really happy with them :)!

Yeah, about time. You only got one item on order. Thats sad..

Have you used the chargers yet? If so, tell us what you think of the chargers? :wink:

I thinking about ordering this…I put it off because I only use eneloops and they came with a sanyo charger in the kit…but Im thinking if I ever get other battery types…should I get this one, is it good?

Thanks Kreisler for the endorsement I think I will go ahead and order. I like that this charger as I was reading can charge single batteries, my eneloop charger can only do pairs.

Also Im looking to get a Solar Force P60 type clone sometime, so I will need batteries and a charger eventually, now I can strike that off the list.

beautiful charger and build quality, doesnt feel cheap (compared to Trustfire chargers). My liions cells terminate at 4.200V exact (UT61E), absolutely stunning!, and if i reinsert them they would directly pose as FULL, or some 1 capricious channel would try to charge nonetheless and THEN pose as FULL terminating at 4.208V, which is only ~20 seconds after. when i insert "overcharged" liions (e.g. 4.236V, originating from my Trustfire charger), then each i4 channel would instantly recognize them as FULL (as expected and has to be!!) with no more capriciousness of any channel.

My Eneloops terminate, for the first time, slightly below 1.4700V, for example at 1.4669V, which would mathematically round to ~1.47V. If one reinserts them, the i4 would not instantly recognize them as full, but continue to charge the reinserted (and already full) cell. After ~30secs in the charger, the cells would finally be displayed as FULL (again): during that time period the i4 has managed to pump another 0.0033V into the cell. And this repeats if you re- and rere-insert the cell. Eneloop terminating voltage would be: 1.4679V, 1.4701V, 1.4735V, 1.4767V, 1.4800V, 1.4833V, 1.4866V, 1.4901V, 1.4935V, etc. In other words, if you dont re-insert the cell more than 2-3 times (and why would you want to do that??), your Eneloop voltage will be 1.47V (rounded). And if you want to overcharge the cell, that's not a problem with the i4. Simply reinsert the cell repeatedly and the i4 will incrementally pump more charge into the cell ("overcharge") up to your desired target voltage (check with your DMM!). After 4 reinsertions you end up with ~1.48V, after another 4 reinsertions with ~1.49V, and so on. So dont reinsert the Eneloop cell, unless you intend to incrementally increase its terminating voltage. Btw, in practice there is no relevant difference between a cell coming freshly off the charger (3 LED's just turned FULL!) at 1.4669, 1.47, 1.48 or 1.49 Volts because the Eneloop's voltage would drop within 15mins or so to a quasi-stationary 1.45V anyway. This means that you cannot know which one of your cells was overcharged because they are all at the same voltage: 1.45V (after ~15mins at rest or left in the charger after the 3 LED's turned FULL). In any case, dont play around too much with your charger: It's nothing but a charger for Christ's sakes haha.

10440's (who has them? only few ppl on BLF use them regularly! well, i do). With a typical charge rate of 300mA (Trustfire, Ultrafire 10440 chargers..) a 10440 cell is full after 60-70mins. Very fast. Knowing that, i insert a half-depleted cell of any other type i have (Eneloop AA, Eneloop AAA, 14500, 18650) in channel#1 and the fully depleted 10440 cell in question in channel#3. After ~1.0hr the 10440 from channel#3 would be FULL@375mA charge rate while channel#1 is still charging with double speed, 750mA, from then on: very safe operation of the i4, way to go!!

yes the charger gets hot .. if you let it rest on its back side ("charger's back"): generated heat would accumulate between the back side and the table/carpet/floor/ground/bed. simple workaround: let the i4 stand upright upon the black plastic flange-like side where the '-'(minus) contact poles are aligned ("charger's fooooot") and the charger's back wont get heated because the generated heat from the charger's back is transferred to the surrounding air/room by heat convection and radiation. so if you want to avoid unwanted build-up of heat, better not leave the i4 lying on its large back on a (any) surface, although that's supposed to be the standard setup.

highly recommended charger. Best bang for the buck if purchased at 15$. 20$ shipped are fair too. 25$ .. well why pay so much if you can get it for less? ;)

Sure. Actually I haven't been using any of my other chargers after I received these. :)

I have charged 14500, 18650/18700, and even 26650 with them and they all perform very well. All cells come out at 4.20V sharp.

And the most important thing for me is that I don't have to remember to change any switches and I can just throw in any cell to any free bay. I guess I'm just too lazy, but this charger is exactly what I want: Charges multiple cells without any hassle.

All in all: Very happy with these.

Mine terminates @ 4.15 Volts. Hmmmm. Whats up with that?

you have good cells (old cells dont do the trick)? and good multimeter? my Li-Ions (all new cells) terminate at 4.200V sharp.

I have a very good multimeter. The cells are ebay cheapies, but none more than a few months old. They charge to 4.2 in my other cheapie chargers.

So far I have only charged 3 cells one at a time, but they have all terminated at 4.15.

I will try a few more and see how they go

what happens if you reinsert them with the 4.15V? Do the 3 LED's turn on immediately? (check with each channel. each channel should respond the same).

Will do more testing and observation as well.. not today but over the next few weeks. will report back then again. stay tuna.

But with regard to my Eneloop AA (Glitter) and AAA's they do terminate between 1.4649-1.4699V, i.e. minimally before 1.4700V.

That is the same experience I got with this charger… Throw anything in it, and forget it. Not only that, you can look at the lights to tell what is going on too.

And for $19.79, can’t beat this deal with a stick!! :lol:

Have you got your charger yet?

I ordered this charger due to this thread and got it the day before I left on vacation. I wanted an all-in-one charger, and this is it. I’ve used it and it works very well, couldn’t be happier.

I just snagged one of these on ebay for $23.95 shipped from a U.S seller. I got tired of not having a real 26650 charger and the fact that I am going to invest in some eneloops this covered 2 bases at once for me.