1K post give away - Romisen RC-G2 - Winner lionheart_2281

Because I only have Trusfire’s and Smallsun… and of course because I like to win! Thanks

I’ll try for this. A RC-g2 was my first led light. It’s in rough shape now and I could use a new one. Thanks for the contest!

Thanks for the give-away.

I like to have the RC-G2 (again) because I modded mine all over, but I was actually quite happy with how it started off.

Congratulations on your soon to be 1000th posts. I would like to join and have hopefully a Christmas gift to me!

Don't worry i'll like it :P

Don't have one and always wanted to try one ..It just always finds it's self behind another purchase . thanks ezarc for doing this congrats on your upcoming 1000th post

I don't have this light in my collection

because I’m a hoarder

Count me in please because it’s impossible to hve too many lights!

Thanks.

I would like to own one because i do not have one yet.

because i don’t have any aa light (my c3 is used by my father) and never had a romisen
would love to mod it too :slight_smile:

I own one and can associate with the feels like a solid chunk of steel comment :slight_smile: !

The first has a trusty place in a special go-to drawer. I want a second as my go-to light for my truck.

i don’t have any Romisens and i really want a single aa forward clicky since my attempt to melt down a kai forward clicky switch to fit in my ultrafire failed.

Because I don’t have any Romisen’s!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Because I think it would be the perfect flashlight for this little guy:

Because the best way to get any light is for free. The only way I can leave well enough alone is if I can’t take it apart and I hate those. Beers large, dogs medium, and lights small(but powerfull).

Put me in, my goal is 200 flashlights and this will help my goal!!! Thank you :beer:

I would like to win because: It would be nice to win a light that another Flashaholic prefers as his “go to” light of choice. Thanks for the opportunity to win —KartRacer31

I want one because I don’t already have one!

i’ve always wanted to try this light, but haven’t yet. i am also a big aa light fan.

i like to win 1 because we are in the same state so easy to transfer :slight_smile: