1K post give away - Romisen RC-G2 - Winner lionheart_2281

I never had one of these, but actually a real collector should have one.
Thank you for doing this.

+1

And because it is kreisler approved . . .

I’ve considered buying this light, i was chatting with Bryan the other day about lumen outputs and i’m still deciding on this or the rc-29, and waiting for the xg-g2 lights to show up

I’ve got batteries and a charger but nothing that actually takes 18650’s.

I would like it cos I have no idea how a Romisen performs! Tks, ezarc!

After that description, how could I not want one? :slight_smile:
I’m in, thanks

I am in, and would like it because I like AA lights (and I want to beat Herr Kreisler) :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the giveaway mate, congrats on almost 1000 posts, and Merry Christmas to you and family, and all here

because i like the AA format

Count me in! I don't own any Romisens, hear a lot of good about this light, and would like to try one. Congratulations!

-Garry

Because I never owned it

Just because…

Count me in also, I dont have one and would like to have one. Thanks.

Continuing the BLF Tradition,

Thanks Ezarc for the opportunity to have a very nice light.

I owned a Romisen RC-N3, it went underneath the front tires of my son's car, car rolled back and there was sudden POP ......... (don't think a simple mod would revive it).

I'd like to WIN IT !!!!

and maybe I won't be this guy !!!!

Merry Christmas

First off, thanks and congrats.

I have a few Romisens and I’d like more, please. I guess like dthrckt, I’m a hoarder… a greedy, greedy hoarder!

One can never have too many lights……

I want one because I like Romisen and I have never had an RC-G2. ;)

id like one because ive always liked the romisen style, and only have a romisen clone

Count me in also, I dont have one and would like to have one. Thanks. :bigsmile:

Gotta be in it to win it!

Would like to have this light because I am a preparedness freak—need a light with easy to obtain batteries.
When the Zombie apocalypse comes, I need to be ready.
Already have a large cache of ammo :slight_smile: