20 Light night shots. 150 and 520 metres. 520m pics added 29.4.14.

Tn32 beats the DST in lm output no doubt, but at 1/6 the cost DST wins in my book. I need to get up off my butt and dedome my DST’s. :slight_smile:

What a great job on this one, Steve! Not sure how I missed it until now. The TN35 is far more versatile than I expected. 520m is nothing to sneeze at and it does as good or better job than most of the best throwers from a year ago. your 9A Monster still kills it but not by as much as I would expect. Again, awesome job with the pics! :)

Your right JM. Sometimes you wonder why you build them when these are so good. I have run times on the TN32 and TN35 which I plan on getting up today.

Fantastic beam shots, thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

The monster light with MT-G2 rocks!

And the G4 MCU is surprising, does that mean I can tune in the beam profile in my C8 like that with a smaller emitter? Gotta check into that…

The Monster light will eventually get a driver change as the driver plays up after being on for only a short period.

Heres some shots of the reflectors in the C8 sized lights. Left to right, top to bottom, the same order as above. G4, TangsFire C8, C12, And the old Lumen comp build C8. I used the same reflectors in the C83 build as I used in this light to get the right spacing for the best output of the led in the reflector.