I thought I should make a 2K post give-away, it seems to be pretty usual here :)
I´m not giving away anything I got for clear reasons: I got merely junk & stuff I use constantly.
On top of this, if I give some junk away, I think I will have to pay almost the price of it to get it shipped.
The "prize" is this :
If you got no time to read the HKJ´s great review, to be short:
It can charge at least 14500, 16340, 18650, 26650 (!), AA, AAA and C.
-Charger is new, it will be purchased and shipped directly to you.
-Charger will be purchased from DinoDirect, BLF Groupbuy.
Details and restrictions about give-Away:
- You need to be new or pretty new user. You are registered to BLF before 10th september 2012 BUT after 10th may 2012.
- No postcount restrictions.
- Will be shipped anywhere in the world DD ships it. If it does not, a couple of these are already heading to me and will be shipped from FI instead.
- If there will be very few participants, I keep the right to myself to open this give-away for example to all users at any time.
- Keep in mind: it will take time before it arrives to your place. Free shipping is slow.
- I know there are Professional users registered just recently. I would respect if they could pass this and give a chance to a newbie. Remember: it will be in your personal consideration, I will not be keeping an eye of who should take part in this and who should not. Nor will I be excluding anyone joined in between above mentioned dates. Common sense, please.
- Please add: I´m in! if you are willing to participate!
- I will use total number of participants and feed it for example to some net randomizer to get a result. I do not care how accurate or true-random they are. I think they suit this purpose just fine as they are.
-Give-away may end at any time I choose. It is likely to be kept open for a week or two, so, join today
Why a charger, I want flashy lighty thingies??
Well, when I started, it took a good while for me to step into 18650 world. I was using AA and AAA first, then RCR16340.
After a long while I took the step to 18650, which I think should have been done earlier.
I give this charger, because I bought a couple of years ago about 4-5 chargers before I bought my FIRST GOOD CHARGER (Xtar)! What a waste... Of time, money and safety.
Don´t waste your money, read BLF!
That´s all for now.