2012 NBA Finals

Lebron and Wade are on a mission this year.

Way to go Miami!!!

I like the Lakers best!
I love Kobe best!

Welcome to the family, Liva_Zhao!

Awesome first post! (I like Kobe, too.)

Although the Lakers haven't made it to the finals since 2010, they are my favorite team.

Concerning the Heat and the Thunder, I actually think the Thunder is the better team. They're down 1-2, but all they have to do is steal one on the road and win the rest of their home games.

So far this has been a great series. :)

It's not looking good for Miami. 33-19 after the 1st quarter.

Let's go Miami!!!

It could not be better if someone can make a live broadcast. :cowboy_hat_face: IMO, NBA is the most popular sport in China due to the playing field is easy of access, the skillful dribbling, cool shooting gesture, fierce physical toughness, and the amazing buzzer beater….

Halftime OKC 49 Miami 46. What a game.

Looking forward to the last game. Today, isnt it? ;)

The best 2 players on the field are Durant and Brookfield. I cant see why their team didnt win the last couple of games.

Wade and Bronte play unspectacular .. Wade was a much more impressive scorer last year.

It's time to finish them off!

Let's go Miami!!!

I was pretty sure that the Thunder would win game 5 because they were facing elimination.

I mean, I'm glad my team won, but the game wasn't even close.

Congrats to the Heat!

Game 5 was reminiscent of the playoff game, I believe last year between Lakers and Dallas, where Dallas couldn’t miss! They made something like 20-23 3 pointers. Sometimes you just have to tip your hat “:o)

Congrats to the Miami Heat!!!

Nicely played Miami!

watched all 5 games. i dont understand why the heat won game 5 so dominantly. was it because heat were much better or because thunder played bad. westbrook scored 19 points only and mostly by free throws. i guess that miami was indeed simply the better playing team!

was quite fun to watch. congrats to Miami!

As saypat pointed out, in Game 5, Miami made a whole lot of 3-pointers (and OKC didn't.) This is partly because when Lebron James was double-teamed, he frequently passed to his wide open teammate, and they miraculously made threes. I'm sure there are many other reasons, but that's the one that stuck out the most to me. :)

Well this just goes to prove there is no such thing as too much talent on 1 team. Sure Miami lost some games during the regular season, and like any team some they shouldn’t have. But they pretty well dominated through the playoffs with the exception of the Boston series. But Boston was a very good team. Miami pretty much man-handled the Thunder.

boo

looking back, it was a bizarre series. OKC wins the 1st game. It would not have surprised me if OKC swept Miami. I think the better team lost the series but that happens. If pain doesn’t kill a person, it will make him stronger. OKC has a lot to learn from this series. Ask Mr Brooks WHY they lost? What would he say? Game #5 was an anomaly. Rarely will a team play that HOT all game. If OKC looks at game films , DEFENSE will be suspect. TOO MANY LAYUPS!

one man’s opinion…

When a team beats you 4 games out of 5, there is no way you can say that the Thunder was a better team.

Remember this phrase. I got it from my buddy growing up and he got it from his grandpa who passed a many year ago.

“If ifs and buts were candies and nuts, we’d all have a Merry Christmas!”

What you just said has a lot of ifs, and buts.

The Thunder got whipped.

They were owned in the last 4 games.

I thought for sure it was going to go 7 and if it did I think the Thunder would've won. I'm sure glad to see the Heat win though.