21X CREE XML T6 25000LM Flashlight Just When We Thought 18X was Enough

My UniqueFire UF-T09 9X CREE XM-L is a 3x 26650 only light. But I can tell you once you use one of these longer lights with a side switch, as the UniqueFire has, you’ll never want to use one without it. It’s the reason I actually considered one of the variant 18x cree lights due to one version actually having a side switch. But I knew if would be very underpowered, and I didn’t feel the need to carry a 4x 26650 light.

One reason I bought the TrustFire TR-S700 which is a lot heavier than this is the format which is soupcan style but HUGE and with a handle that contains the switch and integral output adjustment which makes for easy one hand operation, so it can be done with thoughtful design. Expensive but actually a practical light.

:’)

Why? I use my 15x (4x26650) light one handed all the time, last night on a 1hr walk, I’d love to have a forward switch instead so I don’t need to use my other hand. I’ve always wanted one on my J18 too, and thats a much lighter light.

Has anyone purchased this light yet?

Curious to know if it’s really over 5,000 lumens. I wish I knew how to add a side switch to one of these lights.

… let me know when they do 21 MT-G2s.

Yes, I was being facetious.

Maybe in a convection oven.

OP updated with a few photos

:bigsmile:
bigger and bigger, like iPhone lol

someone have buy it?

what you think it will have one big aluminium led pcb or 21 small led pcb?

no way to fit a 200w converter in this size the only way to get the fullpower will be to set the leds in 2s 10p configuration and use pwm driver

If it does have 21 led’s wired manually, it must have been a heck of a pain doing so, not to mention getting them all aligned correctly to the reflector. But it’s possible they created a pcb as was done with the Lightscastle 12x Ultrafire (SuperNight) flashlight.

Still, even if this 21x light was upgraded with a more powerful driver, no way do these types of lights have proper heat sinking to handle it. So far, the only couple of multi-LED lights that can handle much higher power than stock are the Trustfire S700 and the Trustfire TR-J20, just to name a couple of them.