2nd. Annual BLF Scratch Made Light Contest is CLOSED - WINNERS results have been posted in the OP!

Oh my gosh. I do apologize. I did commit to entering this competition and totally forgot about it. I was planning a wedding and then out of town on my honeymoon for most of it, but still sorry I missed this.

Congratulations to everyone. I mean this very sincerely when I say WOW!

I am absolutely blown away by these entries guys. Amazing. Both classes presented outstanding examples of craftsmanship. My favorite part about this is seeing the endless creativity brought by each individual. There are sooooooooooo many things ideas and even materials I NEVER would have thought of here. Superb!!!

Thanks again for doing this OL. Hopefully I will have my act together better next year.

Matt

Well, at least we know your heart is in the right place. Congratulations Matt, I hope your new bride is well informed about your hobby.

Matt - It's good to hear you are safe, well and happy. Maybe next year you can join in.

She every day carries and Icon rogue II in her car, and often a modified C8 I made for her about 5 years ago :) I cant say that she has caught the bug just yet, but I'm working on her.

Thanks OL. I hope to.

Bump for inspiration