2xAA utility lights

The RayOvac Indestructible 2AA light might be what you can use. 2 modes, waterproof, fair runtime. I don’t really need one, but it will probably be on sale for Black Friday. :wink:

Did you notice that they make the flashlight in left-handed and right-handed models?

Look closely at the battery configurations. They are mirror images of each other!

No lights to recommend, but for stored lights Lithium primaries or good NiMh rechargables (Eneloops are very good) is the way to go. LIons are much better in performance but require special handling and care plus they do not store well under a full charge. They are best for lights that are used often and regularly.

Rare is the instance where you can get every parameter you seek in one light, so my approach is to list them in importance, set the list aside a few days to think about it, revise if needed, then search for what I want compromising the least important aspects as I must. Price matters a lot to me but I find it usually inhibits getting what I really want- it is cheaper to buy the right light once than to find you need to buy another because the first one disappointed. And with a good quality light, it will last for many years- maybe a lifetime in storage- so that makes for good economy regardless of initial cost.

And welcome to BLF :slight_smile:
Phil