3.99 usd REALT6 Zoomable Flashlight limited time offer to Budgetlightforum

3.99 usd REALT6 Zoomable Flashlight limited time offer to Budgetlightforum

http://dealmetic.com/product.asp?ID=FL02784

http://budgetlightforum.com/forum/misc/commercial

ooh… $4 for XM-L T6 is nice… but how fast is the shipping? :smiley:

I want to buy 3 pieces but the shipping says $9.86? What do you offer exactly? :~ You should have added $2.24 in the title. So the deal is actually $6.23 shipped.

we have it in stock, and our website is showing real stock online,

after payment normally will post out 1 business day.

the shipping speed is depend on the shipping method you can chose with.

The right question would be “how expensive is the shipping?” :smiley:

i have one of these as a Ultrafire version. Its a good light for a small zoomie. i modded mine with a Neutral 4C tint XM-L and a nanjq 105c driver. if these here for 4 bucks are as good its a great deal. also curious about shipping cost to Canada.

without battery in package, the shipping fee should be similar to hong kong post regular charge

Please add, “plus shipping” to the title, or $1.00 off flashlight plus shipping.

i just discovered with a little testing of the shipping cost versus the number of the lights, some of the cost of the light is “hidden” in the shipping cost.
it works out to be around $ 6.25 per light or so if you buy at least 6 of them or more. Not as good a deal as it sounds at first at $ 3.99.
I got mine like this on Ebay for $ 5.90.

After seeing the shipping cost for the batteries, I existed their site right away. Haha.
Another myLED kind of site.

myLED the shipping fee is low, but the price of item is more than double than us.

I don’t care if the total price is slightly expensive. Just be honest with the pricing. For example if I buy 3 pieces the shipping alone is almost $10? :open_mouth:

thank you for the information,

we will double check any way we can do a better offer to customer,

and keep our item in a good quality level,

all our flashlight are using New and REAL CREE T6 LED.

for 3 of this item, the shipping weight is 297gram,
so it will go into ( 251g - 500g ) section.

the shipping fee for hong kong post is 76.9 hkd x exchange rate of 7.74 = 9.98 usd
screen capture from www.hongkongpost.com
shipping country choice United States.

Is this supposed to be a deal — when you can have SK68 for <$4 with Free Shipping ???!!!

How much is the total price of the above light+shipping?

Does Dealmetric actually handle the products being sold?
Or do you pass the order on to another company that packs and ships what’s ordered?

I ask because it’s rare to find a seller that actually knows exactly what they are selling.
We talk about the ‘lottery’ because often someone orders five of the same thing and gets five slightly different items.

we have our own warehouse and own stock available, we do drop ship for our customer,

and package will only ship out directly from our warehouse.

There is no fake cree’s as far as I know. as for “new”….