3 volt XHP50.2

Any idea for xhp50 neutral colour source please??

The 3V XHP50.2 is currently not available in color temperatures lower than 5700K. There were some 2A and 3A/3B around but Cree has stopped the production. The lowest tint I know of is 1D which is around 6000-6300K.

Hm.thats frustrating veery for me.isnt there any similar emmiter for 4leds/1 lion home made hot rod?

mine too:))) we are two already.they have to start producing it:)))

How’s the rainbow with the lower CCTs? I find the 3V 6500K XHP50.2 unbearable honestly. When I compare it to the Olight R50 XHP50 (6 or 12V, dunno) it is as if those two LEDs are from different worlds. There’s no rainbow with the Olight, just an evenly distributed (green :smiley: ) beam.

SBT90.2 . The LED itself is rather expensive but output is very high, efficiency the same as XHP50.2 despite no dome. Maximum output is higher.

djozz said that the CT on his sample is neutral , but I don’t know which bin is on Convoy store.

uff…thats too expensive for me…btw four xhps are more than enough:))) but who is listennig to cool white leds in 2021?? me not:) i want neutral so thats really shame its out of production…

I doubt the cct will drop that much by slicing. I sliced a 6volt 50.2 and saw only a small drop.

Maybe I’m estimating wrong. I’m just going by eye. It did improve the cct.

Cutter has 3B (~5000k).

Shipping to US is a killer.

Agreed. I had them in my cart for weeks and just couldn’t bring myself to do it. They are available though.

A$3.70 for an economy air letter, or $17.70 for a registered letter. 25+ days delivery, no tracking, and technically only printed material allowed.

A$29.40 for a small parcel up to 500g. 9-15 days delivery with tracking.

Edit: Postage from Cutter within Australia is A$15.90, so the minimum cost to have something posted by another BLF member would be A$19.60, approximately €12.75.

I have one sliced. See gallery here

For those interested in 5000K it appears Sofirn is selling it.
https://sofirnlight.com/xhp5023v-p0060.html

QTY0

I ordered 4. Will have to wait and see what actually arrives.

How did you find your 3B0 (5400K) LEDs from cutters did you also get that yellow green shift in lower settings like KawiBoy1428 did?

thx

[quote=Rat]

They are what they are, I very much prefer high CRI emitters in the 4000K range, so these definitely have some coloration that isn’t ideal, both in lower settings, and with the reflector I’m using (stock OP S2+), the spill is very blue/purple. I suspect using a reflector or optic that’s designed more for a emitter the size of a XHP50.2 would perform better however.

With that said, these things are screamers. If you just want an obscene amount of lumens, one of these paired with a FET driver and a high current cell is a really easy way to get a lot of output.

From Sofirn? Were they in stock when you ordered? Shows zero now. Only stock ones are 6500K.

Once again the Cutter listing is sketchy. If you order them, it shows in the cart: "3B0" and 5400K. I can't find "3B0" in the datasheet, only 3B, and 3B is listed as 5000K. I don't think I've ever seen a LED from Cutter consistently, correctly listed -- ever, and I've placed a few orders over the years. However I must say I've always gotten what I thought I'd get -- it's maddening to say the least.

I would absolutely not trust Sofirn for ordering LED's - when the 5000K's were actually shown in stock and I ordered them, instead I received 5700K's. Others reported the same thing. Definite not a trustworthy source for LED's.