$30 SRK. It can be done at wallbuys.

Do we only get the price if that many people actually buy?

not possible. How can they charge the first 10 payment at $38 and then the next 20 payment at $35 (just an example)? They will invoice all with the same rates.

It will be too troublesome to rebate back

In the last sale, SRK is going for $31.70. So is $35.28 a estimated price or the true wholesale price? Well, I hope it should be as low as the last sale

I have no idea, but with 156 reserved, I’d hope that the price would be as good or better than the last sale.

btw, they raised the price :stuck_out_tongue:

lol
….

Ups, sorry. They did not. I mixed up the prices

its saying the expected price is $35.28

thats not bad! :slight_smile:

Reserve count petered out around 160 now, not many more coming in. I checked at CPF and I don’t think they know about this one (maybe they don’t care); A search for Wallbuys turned up no hits. Might not be a bad idea to plant a seed over there :wink:

It has strobe, it’s a non starter for me :frowning:

Even if it was for the sake of £2 I’d rather buy from alternative sources and not have to mess with a non fixed price.

It’s a nice idea and I might join future reservations but this one is just not enough of a deal to get me that excited.

Ok, I am about to jump on board, but first - what tint is this? It's not the 3000k as listed, right? Is this just a typical cool white version?

-Garry

WALLBUYS SRK youtube video

Makes we mant to pull the trigger even more…
If you sit back and relax and enjoy this peaceful and nice video you might have a laugh at the end… :slight_smile:

Yeah… great audio at the end!

I would be very proud to have this quality audio in my videos! especially if it was going to be my stores`.
all their videos have this!

Hidden strobe. You won't see it unless you want to. Or have a tendency to randomly hold the button for more than 3 seconds.

I’m in…

I placed an order with Fasttech on Wednesday and payment went through but no movement.

Are they closed? It was their sale on the king, so…

So your suggestion is to lie to them? I hope you are kidding.

So you are against people warning anyone about the shoddy business practices of Wallbuys? Why? You are free to ignore any post by anyone. Others are free to take in all the evidence before they put their money down. I was only on this site a few days when I ordered with them. I hadn’t read the warnings and now I’m one of the people who is ticked off. I wish now that more people would have posted the honest truth about their poor service.

By the way, I am still waiting for the flashlight I ordered last year. They claimed to have shipped it on the first of January. When I politely contacted them they replied that it was shipped and that if I didn’t get it in four days they would ship a replacement. This was their offer and not my suggestions. Then five days later they tell me NO just wait some more.

I see no reason why anyone shouldn’t post their truthful experiences with any company. You of course are free to ignore them or post your own positive experiences.

I don’t see why you are surprised that people keep posting their negative comments. When people feel they have been treated poorly they tend to talk. Have you considered that their poor service and ever changing stories are the cause of so many negative comments?

Yes I filed my dispute, but that doesn’t change the fact that people should be aware of how I was lied to.

My friend emailed them previously as he wanted to buy many srk at wholesale price to sell at his shop.

The price they quoted him is 28 excluding shipping. So may I ask is the wholesale price 28?

Back to the subject at hand…just made a reservation for this bad boy!

Now to wait patiently and endure the few people that won’t be satisfied until WB can transgress time and deliver a light before they actually order it. :bigsmile:

It’s not nice when people are less than honest with you is it? Not that I agree with anyone who lies, but people who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

If you want to complain about dishonestly you need to make sure that you are honest yourself. By the way, the flashlight that you claim to have sent has still not arrived and you have not answered the complaint I filed with Paypal. Also if you are not going to send a replacement you should never have said you would. That was dishonest and it’s why “I do not like this, and feel angry about it”.

Edit; now you replied to the paypal and said you can’t refund because “it is locked” BS you can refund the money during a dispute. So you are not being honest again.