30Q button top - new deal for Q8

Guys what I ordered on post 849 and now just installed works like a dream!

I even think it is the same way banggood put their button tops on.

My second order of 6x batteries was just received and there was no issues. Whew. i’m now set on batteries, at least for now.

G'Day BLF'ers,

Could you Please tell me if Banggood's Button top Samsung 30Q batteries fit in both your BLF SS & Al X6 lights?

I am concerned about their diameter, as the tubes in both the BLF SS & Al X6 lights are narrower than usual.

Thank you Very Much,

George

I have the Aluminum BLF X6/X5 set.

My flat top 30Q’s drop in and out of the X6 with ease.

My button top 30Q’s are a snug fit with the extra shrink wrap. To remove I usually need to unscrew the head as well and push, although on occasion I can impact shake the cell out far enough to grab.

I tried a protected cell and it was very tight. I never actually pushed it in more than a 1/2 inch or so.

G'Day MtnDon,

Thank you VERY MUCH for your GREATLY APPRECIATED reply & info.

Best Regards,

George

The 30Q saga is finally over. Today I got member Dutcheee’s flat top cells he had not ordered. He already had my button top cells I had not ordered. Last week Neal had sent me the flat top cells I had ordered (on january 15th). All it took was a some patience and a bit of persistence. But all’s well that ends well. Thanks to M4D M4X, Neal, and Dutcheee.

Sounds like a typical experience with a Chinese seller

That was a nice trade Henk4U2! It took a few months extra, but we’ve got two extra 30Q cell’s before the shipping difficulties aroud Li-ions…
It was my slowest buy from china, apart from some items that never showed up alltogether… but nice batteries!

How do you think people of Chinese descent who are honorable would feel after reading the above comment?

Is this deal still active?

I just ordered (8) and they have shipped. Yes

I’m in Australia, and getting a “This warehouse can not ship to your location.” message. Have li-ion shipping rules changed in the last few weeks?

I got a nice full sheet of regulations with highlight that said the company (US / different) is only allowed to ship two. I had (2) white boxes with some batteries in each. I am going to say yes as the rules are changing seems like daily. Some places don’t seem to have problems yet others do. Order from multiple companies or stay with a local reputable one. Going “cheap” isn’t always the best. It’s a gamble. Who knows…next week it might be resolved. I stock regularly just in case…or try to. Postal and shipping systems are having problems. Only recently have I noticed some “quirks.” Good luck

It seems that Banggood can't currently ship to Australia.

Hopefully they will be able to ship to us in the near future.

Has anyone got a length on these batteries?

They are 67mm (or 66.9mm).

Thanks giorgaskok. :slight_smile:

Are these still available at the GB price. I’m looking to upgrade my 25R cells and have been looking for an inexpensive source for genuine 30Q.

This code is still working JM.
a59300

Thanks, mate! :slight_smile: