3333 post Old Lumens Giveaway - We (finally) have a winner!

Wow you Texans can talk to each other that way. Thanks OL. You said what I wanted to but was to scared as I have been told how big you Texans are and eat whole whales in one sitting. I'm only a little guy.

This light after you fix it will have double the value it had before. Theres not a lot of lights out there that have had the OL magic wand waved over it once let alone twice. Nice offer. You have restored my faith in Texans.

Same here.

count me in.

+1

I was not going to opt for this, but I realized my father uses a similar size light around his country house , and it is embarrassingly old and dim… (One of those that come in the same pack than batt drills, sharing battery packs)
So, count my father in, please
Thanks a lot

Yeah, he touched it… down there… J)

OK, I opened it up and checked… looks like the driver is toast. It draws zero current. Switch is good.

i am in ,thanks.

I cant believe how quickly you turn out these fantastic creations. Good job!

Im in. Thank you.

Squirrels ok to enter ? (too soon ?)

A serious question, international members welcome to participate ?

EDIT: clarified internationals are welcome, so I’m in too (rather edit than post twice)

Count me in!

Count me in, please! :bigsmile:

Been a while since I used my tools and flashlight parts. Now that electricity is restored in my place, I can’t wait to do some modding again. J)

In.

count me in

Yes

Read the O.L. build thread .... then re-read it again.

I'd like to give it a go, Please count me in.

Congrats on the 3333K posts, what a milestone !

Thank You

Interesting light. Trying to fix the driver board could be a nice puzzle :). I don’t mind having a go at that.

Please count me in, no zombies or yetis here.

I’m in, need something to play with.

Cheers David

count me in also

I still don’t have a nichia. Count me in. Thanks!