3333 post Old Lumens Giveaway - We (finally) have a winner!

After much unavoidable delay… we have a winner! #53Nosepicker Backpacker Light.

Update: the bad driver has been replaced with a 1.14 amp driver with Dr Jones Nlite firmware. Output is 12/54/205 lumens, 4200K, 92 CRI, 15 kHz PWM (B&D driver was 60 Hz… even on high!). I have run it off of 4 alkaleaks, but 4 NiMh cells would be better…

Well this my 3333 post. Maybe time to give something away… You’d think I give three somethings away… well you’d be wrong. Only one something… but it is a nice-ish something. An Old Lumens mod’d something:

But, alas, there was some very minor alkaleakage in the battery compartment (no visible signs of damage) and the light no longer lights. I think that the driver no longer drives, and would replace it with something like a 1 1.5 amp Nanjg, but I am feeling lazy-. Do with it as you please, please…

One entry per member. Post a message in this thread to enter. Winner will be determined by random.org sometime in the next week or so. The decision of the judges is final. Must be at least 0 years old to enter. As usual, no zombies or yetis allowed.

Im in and if I happen to win, I guess I would have to do my first mod. Thanks for the chance.

Count me in :slight_smile:

I’m in, always wanted to mess around with one of those hand held trigger spotlights.

Nice gesture texaspyro. I hope it finds a good home that will give it the loving it deserves. I wont enter as I believe that I’m to small. :wink:

Thanks for doing this:

i am in - thx

I be not a zombie, but who knows what the future may bring

Thanks!
I like it! I am in.

Cute litle light. I’ll convert it to 2S2P and use an EOS driver from Hank. :slight_smile:

Im in!

Thanks…I am in…Come to Kaiser -

Count me in. Thanks

NIce - If OL touched it, count me in! :bigsmile:

thanks texaspyro!

Wait a Minute! Wait just a derned minute! Your too lazy? Maybe too senile, but not too lazy. Maybe too drunk, but not too lazy. Maybe you fergot how to solder, but not too lazy. Maybe it's too cold fer ya, but not too lazy. Hmmmmmm

Ok, send it back to me and I will fix it and then you can give out a real working light.

Too lazy, it's, it's.... Inconceivable!!

Never mind...

i’m in! i like giveaways, and maybe i’ll get to try a nichia 219 at last…

count me in

woohooo

That is a neat little light. Count me in for the win. Thanks, O-L

Oh, Black & Decker beam gun, we don’t have that over here :slight_smile: so pick me pick me :smiley:
Thanks