$37.99 for Opus BT-C3100 V2.1 with OP3100 ( clearance) & $38.99 for Opus2.2 without using the coupon @GearBest

Right, so is it safe to assume that with only about 1/3 the current it would be able to function but only with lighter charging requirements?

Only if you have some energy storage between the solar panel and the charger.

Maybe some of our technical friends here in the forum could enlighten us on this…

EDIT: While I was typing my reply, our friend HKJ came to our rescue, thanks!

Gearbest when do you start shipping, we’re on the 28th?

Thanks, is that due to the actual continuous current requirement or the nature of the current draw having high, brief peaks?

That is due to peaks, you can see a curve of it when I publish my review on Sunday.

Thanks HKJ I’ll keep an eye out for the review.

Dear,most orders which are ordered before 27th have been shipped out, please check the shipping notification email. If you didn’t receive it, could you please PM me with your order number, I will check it for you!

I ordered on the 27th, and it still says processing. I don’t think it matters much if it takes a few days to ship out. It all depends on what shipping service is used, china post has lately been slow… like a month slow.

Looking forward to HKJ review.
BTW, has anyone try , is it Ok charging using the car cigarette lighter with ignition on?
Thanks.

A car’s charging system is regulated to maintain 12v when engine is running. No problem regardless the engine is running or not, although (in my vehicle at least), there will be a momentary loss of power to the charger if the car is started from off, with all data (like discharge capacity) will be lost, and thereby making the charger go into default and begin at “charge” mode again at 500ma, just like when the AC powered PSU is used and no buttons is pressed after 10 seconds, or unless re-programmed again.

Edit: it might be a different case if you car is Tesla !

Perfect timing, as i was planning on buying one of these Chargers. - Ordered. :slight_smile:

Dear, if you want a more fast shipping method, you can change it to an paying shipping method, you can have a live chat with our customer service on GearBest.com. Please click the area of Live Chat at the top right corner on the homepage of GearBest.com.

I know that, dear, but between sending a shipping email, and actually shipping the product, there are some differences. My status in tracking says the item is preadvised ever since I ordered. That’s why I was asking.

Dear, then would you mind PM me with your order number? I will check it for you!

Hi, could you please PM me with your order number, thank you!

Wake me up if we see the 2.1 for $40.

Mate you’re going to be asleep for a very long while, and all for 5 bucks… that’s not even enough for lunch these days. Joking aside, yeah would’ve been nice if they could keep the old price. Do realise that apart from hobby chargers, these are the only lithium cell chargers capable of analysing cells on the market.

That is not correct:

http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20Charger%20Basen%20S2%20UK.html

http://lygte-info.dk/review/Review%20Charger%20LiitoKala%20Lii-260%20UK.html

I do also know of a very advanced analyzing charger (And probably also expensive) that will be released soon.

Yeah, but aside from just having 2 bays, can those 2 chargers charge in one bay, discharge in another, or any combination among the 2 bays?

The Opus has 4 bays capable of doing different chemistries and any combination of modes AND charge/discharge rates.