3rd Annual BLF Scratch Made Light Contest - Winners announced!

Ok. MRsDNF's custom EDC that is. :)

DBSAR selected the Manker Godmes (He also suggested that he could write a detailed review of it. That's the spirit! Giving back to the community!)

MRsDNF selected the $100 Gift certificate to Mountain Electronics.

n10sivern selected the Sinner Custom Copper Triple EDC

DB Custom selected the replica of last year’s winner.

FmC selected the BLF Custom Ti light

vestureofblood selected the Olight S30 Ti

Lancman selected Custom EDC light from MRsDNF

Congrats to all winners once again!

Next up is kralyevski: Which one would you like to have?

Prizes still available for selection are (in no particular order):

• $40 Gift Certificate to Mountain Electronics
  • Fully modded 502B with copper fins and LD-2 driver (provided by Rufusbduck)
  • Mystery 502B, modded by the master himself (provided by Old-Lumens)

Was shipped off to DB_Custom today. :slight_smile:

Nice touch, DBSAR :)

Lancman. I sent a pm to you yesterday but have not as yet heard from you. If you never received it send me a pm. Cheers.

Way cool DBSAR, complete authentification! That’s awesome!

You should receive it next week hopefully.

PM sent. Many thanks.

Very cute Kralyevski! Tough decision, isn’t it? You could also opt for the Mtnelectronics gift coupon.

…very tough…i like the looks of one of these better but i also like the concept of the other…(can i have them both so i can inspect them in person and then decide which one is better? :stuck_out_tongue: )

Sorry, you’ll just have to go through both build threads and make your best guess. :wink:

The best prize in the whole kit 'n kaboodle!!!

You guys did some absolutely incredible work this year! Many thanks to those who entered and special thanks to all who contributed the prizes!

It was a tough decision for me as well agonizing over RBD's light and DBSAR's or prostitute myself to parts for new lights. Those two lights are working pieces of art.

and the verdict is: i will take the Mystery 502B, modded by the master himself (provided by Old-Lumens)

Thanks to all of you guys who let me have the prize which is in my opinion the prize for 1st place although i finished on the last place…actually it was a tough choice between the two best prizes: Rufusbduck’s cherry wood-copper wonder and Old-Lumens racing engine…in fact all of the other choices that were available here (except DBSAR’s steampunk) are lights that can be easily bought or machined at home (i speak for myself) but these handmade Masterpieces are one-of-a-kind unique flashlights…now i feel like overall winner and i have one small request for Old-Lumens: i would like the Mystery 502 to be signed by The Master Himself

Now that was hard, wasn't it! ;) I guess this must be interpreted as a victory for O-L! Congrats!

DBSAR selected the Manker Godmes (He also suggested that he could write a detailed review of it. That's the spirit! Giving back to the community!)

MRsDNF selected the $100 Gift certificate to Mountain Electronics.

n10sivern selected the Sinner Custom Copper Triple EDC

DB Custom selected the replica of last year’s winner.

FmC selected the BLF Custom Ti light

vestureofblood selected the Olight S30 Ti

Lancman selected Custom EDC light from MRsDNF

kralyevski selected the Mystery 502B, modded by the master himself

Congrats to all winners once again!

Next up is alpg88: Which one would you like to have? This is getting easier and easier..

Prizes still available for selection are (in no particular order):

• $40 Gift Certificate to Mountain Electronics
  • Fully modded 502B with copper fins and LD-2 driver (provided by Rufusbduck)

yes, it is as easy as it gets,

i’ll take Fully modded 502B with copper fins and LD-2 driver (provided by Rufusbduck).

many thanks to everyone that made it all possible, especially Rufusbduck, for awesome prize, love the wood trim. thanks to all contestants, you all made it very challenging and interesting, crazy ideas, great builds.

looking forward to next year’s competition.

Congratulations Justin! You win!
Pm me with shipping info Alp and I’ll let you know when it’s shipped. I hope you enjoy this beast. It will be sent out with new LG HE4 cells.

Signed and ready to go. Just PM me with your shipping info and it's outtahere.

I’ll take all the prizes that’s left! Too bad I’m not from USA, since the shipping from mtn electronics will probably cost around $16, but that’s $24 for a tiny shopping spree at least :stuck_out_tongue: