3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

this little aaa flashlight has really 500 lumens?i heard…or only on lion aaa?

170lm with a single 10440. 500lm in the China! :wink:

ahaaaaaa:)) i should know:) can we say,its the brightest aaa flashlight in budget cathegory?
btw-in this video i see nice packing…its still available?

Not the brightest, nor the best. But very good for the price paid. :slight_smile:

Asking and answering questions is a good way for this thread to reach 1000 posts? :innocent:

Edit: Yes, box is still available: Just select the “Full pack”: http://www.gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_332445.html

yes yes…i saw the full pack right now…yes,for the price is it more than good…i try it:) anyway,i was never interested for aaa flashlightes…just though for this day-brightest aaa/lion flashlight…i fought,its this….:laughing:))

Brightest AAA must be this one K18

The BLF348 is about 40-50 lumens on a AAA. Still very useable, and will last much longer (1 hour) than on a 10440. And no risk of overheating.

Yeah, I’m still waiting :wink:

By the way, my giveaway comes in choices!

Packaging: Plain white or gift box.
Engraving: SingFire or BudgetLightForum.
Tint: Cool, Neutral, or Warm White.

What emitter the third one has ? Seems great warm white!

Yeah, I like the look of that warm one. Can it be ordered, or was it an older version that is no longer available?

It must be a warm white xp-g2 (swapped) like 5A or 7A :slight_smile:
Just a guess…

Old version from 2014 GBGB. No longer available.

It was supposed to be NW, but many of us received pretty warm one.

That is quite warm.

Did the earlier ones use the NVSW219B-V1 R9050? Or another R9050 spec? Because that emitter is only available in SW50-SW57, which ranges from 4745K-6020K.

I got some tint (K) variation with the ones I ordered, but nothing near that extreme, most looked fairly similar and in the SW50 range. Had one that rendered reds exceptionally well, and was lower K.

Thanks

According to the OP, the second and third batches were SW50 and D200. I got my first one straight from GB, not the first group buy, and my other six from the second group. I’m still thinking about buying more, but haven’t decided yet.

Hmmm, that’s def not SW50 in the pic, the last one anyway, way too warm. Was an explanation given from GB as to why there were tint variations this extreme? Remember, this is Nichia, not Cree we’re talking about. Take SW50 for example, they have that one bin centered over the BBL line. They also bin for Vf, something people have pined about Cree not doing since the beginning.

I’m not claiming anything nefarious here, just curious about the answer. I, like you, was about to order more, but now not sure if I lucked out with the tint lottery first time, or perhaps this has already been sorted?

Thanks for the answer, I wasn’t sure if the OP had been updated to reflect the new GB or if the new was stacked onto the old.

-Michael

ETA: Oh I see, going back and reading more, the says that the ones in question were from the old 2014 GB, so before GB-2 and GB-3. I’ll have to go look for that old thread.

The 2014 GBGB was with Cree emitters. Factory promised to produce a NW version, but didn’t specify the exact tint…

That was a learning experience for me, so the 2015 GBGB was done with very exact emitter specs (and double and triple checked to be sure they understood the specs).

Thank you!

I actually was hurrying back over here to edit my post before I started something lol.

I found the original GB thread with a link to the sale page, which is still up HERE but shows OOS. Listed the XP-E simply as Cool or Neutral white.

Thanks Again,
Michael

http://gearbest.com/led-flashlights/pp_131992.html

This might be the same one . Tint : Neutral white

That’s the current one, well, the one with the Cree XP-E, not Nichia.

Not positive I have the correct one, but if you scroll down the page of the one I posted you can see the pics posted of Neutral and Cool white side by side.

Thanks,
Michael

Anyone else sitting there hitting refresh?

I don’t have one of these and as much as I would like one I don’t think I’d have any real use for it, although my wife would likely enjoy this light. Anyway I’ll volunteer to exclude myself and bump this thread.

I hope the winner doesn’t have one yet and will put it to good use.