3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

I am in for 2 non-engraved without box as well.

I would like to buy:
3x engraved with box
3x non-engraved with box

Hi, I’d like two non-engraved without the box please thank you!

I would, please, like to reserve 12 of these non-engraved with a box. I bought 5 of them directly from GearBest from what I believe were leftovers from the previous group-buy, and they all worked flawlessy. They are an EXCELLENT cheap gift for someone with a need (i.e. just about anyone). I gave some to a couple doctors and they love them. Awesome tint. Not going to replace a medical light, but more than sufficient for most basic throat examinations.

Holy crap!!
The BLF-348 is so good that it’s even being used as medical grade equipment! :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like 5 non-engraved, and no boxes. Thanks!

I would like 2 lights engraved no box please.

4 non-engraved with box

Please put me down for:

2 non-engraved without boxes
4 non-engraved with boxes

Thanks!

Wondering if I got my order of a single light in and liked it much and wanted more would there be time to order more?

Hello!

Please put me down for:

4 non-engraved without boxes

Thank you!

Most probably not. Only certain amount will be produced and when they are out of stock you will be out of luck. ;)

On a side note, sourcing this many real High-CRI emitters has been very difficult => it will take at least three more weeks to get all emitters => I estimate we will be shipping in March. (<-- that's not a promise :) )

[219C with only 83 CRI would be available "instantly", but that's not what we want. Agreed?]

AGREED!

Agreed. Might be a disappointment when compared to 1st batch.

Anyone have a close-up picture of the engraving on the light so I can see what it looks like? I’m probably going to order 4 more for gifts, but first want to see what the engraving actually looks like before I decide what to do. Thanks.

Is this close enough?

Put me down for 1x Engraved with box! I’m already down for 2x non-engraved with box.

In total:
1x Engraved with box
2x non-engraved without box (#210 and #211 in your listings)

Put me down for 1x ENGRAVED WITHOUT box and 4x NON-ENGRAVED WITHOUT box

Put me down for 2, please. No engraving, no box. Thanks!

Hello everybody

How do i know when to pay for the flashlight?
Will there be a message sent to every user that participate in the group buy?
Sorry for the dumb questions, but it’s the first time that i purchase a flashlight in here…
Thanks for you help!