3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

In for 3 engraved with box.

Due to the loss of my EDC 3 mode AAA light, my BLF-348 from the first group buy has been my EDC pocket light for the last 2 months. Yes, I am hoping for a future group buy for this same light with modes but I can’t resist picking up a few more if there is still room on the list. It’s really a beautiful little light and after a few months of daily carry I can also comment on the build quality which in my experience is rock solid. Please add me to the list for 4, engraved, with box. Thank you again. :slight_smile:

Count me in for one.
Engraved with no box

Can anyone comment on whether the Eneloop Pro (“high drain”) cells are of any benefit in these lights?
(they’re more expensive and take fewer cycles so they’re only worthwhile …. sometimes)
I haven’t tried to measure either brightness or voltage sag, I know my eyeballs aren’t adequate to answer the question.

I can’t find mine from the first one…… the gremlin (or ghost or cats) that steal everything… that is not an 8 year old girl… must’ve gotten it…. I’d love to find his hoard of wares.
I’ll take 2 engraved, no box please :slight_smile:

I’m in
2 non engraved with no box
1 non engraved with box
Thanks

1 engraved, no box, please.

Is it too late to order? If not i just want 1 no box no engraving

Is the order still valid?
If yes please add for me 5pcs engraved with box.

Add me on another one please.
Now it’s 3 in total. No box or engrave as the last two please.

Lots of Thanks.

Interested in getting 4 of these without engraving or boxes. Thank you!

I’ll have a non-engraved one with a box.

I’ll take a non-engraved with no box.

3 non engraved no box please!

If they are still available, I’ll take 2 non-engraved (no box) please.

I’ll take 4 non engraved no box if still available please.

Long time lurker on CPF, just found this thread!

If they’re still available, I’ll take 5, with engraving, no box.

I think the initial run of 1500 is already reserved and in manufacturing… but I’m sure there will be an overrun of additional units for those who didnt reserve sooner. I just dont know how many… by the sounds of it, they could easily sell another 250 of them.

Good guess. :wink: The batch being produced is 1750pcs and we are at 1592pcs reserved so far - still some up for grabs.

We are prepared to produce 3rd batch if needed, but MOQ for that is again 500pcs. Let’s see if there’s still enough demand after this GB…

Nice! Do I win something for being spot on? LOL. Like the now defunct LightsCastle Guessing King game?

Side note: dang that’s a lot of pre-ordered flashlights! Glad I put my reservation in.