3rd batch produced!! GBGB: 2nd batch of BLF-348 (Classy and Small 1xAAA Stainless Steel light, with Nichia NVSW219B-V1 R9050)!

Four engraved non-boxed please!

I’m down for 4 non engraved without box.

Hopefully I get a better one this time. Something is wrong with the one I recently got. I estimate the lumen on it to be 5-10…

No fair you got the moonlight mode special
Neil

Looking forward to the 2nd batch of this great little light :slight_smile:

Please put me down for 3x plain without box.

I hesitated on the first group buy for reasons that don’t need to be brought up again. I chose to pay a couple dollars for shipping with tracking. My light arrived sooner than I expected and it was much better than I expected. The tint is beautiful and the fit and finish on this light is far beyond my expectations. As gorgeous as it is and as well as it functions I did not order more. I wondered several times if that was a mistake and to be honest I still don’t know. Is this light a great gift to non-flashaholics? Absolutely. If I had ordered more it would be for that reason.

That said, I wholeheartedly disagree that it needs to be kept to one mode. If this were a 3 mode light it would be perfection. Even 2 modes would be great. The single mode and the fact that on an Efest IMR it’s way too hot at only 30 seconds are the only things keeping this from being my EDC and close to if not my favorite. Having 2 or 3 modes would make this light very usable with a 10440 which in IMO it is not as a single mode. Way too hot way to fast. I run my I3S on a 10440 every day and I have no issues. I’m not trying to be a downer or take anything away from this light because it truly is a great light. ToyKeeper mentioned in the first thread that it should be low first, with no memory. I am with her 100%. I would happily pay a few dollars more and I’d order in large volume if that happens.

I do not like posting threads like this but I hope you will understand that I do so because this is a fantastic light and I really want it to be my EDC… It is so close that it drives me crazy, but with 1 mode you see… my EDC it will never be. :frowning:

I love the single mode for THIS light, it fits as a classy light with a simple UI, hand it to anyone, no explanation needed….

I can (and do) respect that. I just want someone to make this exact light with 3 modes. Besides… I even went poetic at the end there… That’s got to earn me something

Oh yes, the poetry made the posting… channel your inner slim shady…. A perfect EDC there will never be, but while we talk, the post is bumped you see…. Would the perfect light, please stand up?

LoL, I will agree on the two or three mode version of this would be very appealing, but I would really like to see this one reach 800, then the OP would be able to have even more pull to get a different driver with multi modes and maybe a forward clicky switch…. and a hole in the tail for keychain… I am still luvin the single mode version a whole bunch, it is classy…

With words so nice I should have to think thrice ’fore I make another bid for the perfect device.

5 non engraved no box

In for 3 “engraved ,without box” :bigsmile:

For me, please reserve 3, neither engraved nor boxed. Thank you.

I’ll take 4 without boxes

2 engraved and 2 not.

1x engraved with box pls. :slight_smile:

2 non-engraved no box please!

I’m in for 2, no box no engraving.

Mine from the first GB are already gone…
Put me down for 6 engraved with that box, please!

Put me down for 4 non engraving with box

315 pcs reserved so far. :)

I’m in for one of each at least, although I really don’t like dealing with gearbest.