4 port 2A USB charger

I saw this USB charger on Ebay and wondered if anyone has one?

Unlike the Ioncell charger HKJ reviewed this one comes with four adapters making it a little more attractive for travelling, but it might be a mess inside…

Not so good. I have it. Single load only delivers 1.5 amps.

Thanks, C-channel! That is a shame.

Plus, the known HKJ one is cheaper at FT… all you’d need is a cable with a figure 8 or a small travel adapter to make it work.

I had two low budget chinese chargers which went into smoke (and heat for one of them). Not this particular model of course, but Now I don’t wanna risk damaging an expensive device (smartphone/tablet) or even worse, set a fire at my home.

The problem is sellers don’t typically sell it with all the adaptors, which is something I wanted.

Looks like this one: http://www.righto.com/2012/10/a-dozen-usb-chargers-in-lab-apple-is.html

<6$

Thank you! He found a report of one catching fire. >.< It is not worth the risk.

Thanks for the link HKJ, happy and glad I bought HP Touchpad charger, guess I might get that Samsung Cube on my next FT order then :bigsmile:

Is there actually something that exists as per the title?

A 4-6 port USB hub that can provide 2.1 amp PER PORT?

Between our personal phones, work phones, and tablets thats like 6 ports at one time (ideally not charged all together, but it happens) and who wants to deal with a power strip and leaving them all plugged in.

Seems like it would be beefy. And awesome.

Where did you buy it?

All “Samsung” chargers on FT are fake of course.