[40% OFF on Amazon] Do not need to wait for Black Friday! Get Folomov 18650S now.

I’m very interested in the claimed “Super Long Runtime On Turbo Level”. At 900lm OTF, 5 (FIVE) hours of flat regulated runtime is impossible with a single 3400mah 18650 in this kind of form factor and LED choice. Even if the driver is 100% efficient. That would requires XPL HD X binned.

- Clemence

the DQG tiny does not have strobes, charging, level selection
it also does not have the TERRIBLE User Interface the folomove has ML-L-M-H-T-H_M-L-ML

just to go one level back, you have to go 9 forward!
pain the butt!

wle

“shortest” huh?

92.5mm

93mm

93.88mm

86mm

etc etc etc.

“shortest multifunction” yeah so what?
with world;s worst UI?
I know, ask the man who owns one
the EDC-C4
Nice light- short enough, but that awful UI
long click on AND off, and forward 5 clicks to go back 1
and you never know what direction it is currently going in
TERRIBLE
now they have added 1 more level, meaning 2 more clicks to go back 1

As long as it doesn’t have a side-clicky, and is a standard on/off tail-clicky (ie, not a mode-switch-only tailswitch), then it should be fairly easy to swap the driver.

My D4, I was tempted to do that, even if only to get a 1-mode “dumb” driver (eg, plain ol’ 8×7135). The hardware is really nice, but as seems to be the consensus, the UI kills it.

C4 has a side click but i like that, plus it makes the light shorter and can be illuminated easily.

right, it is ‘’the shortest one that happens to have the exact same features as this one’’.
bleck.

I own one. The UI is bad, but not terrible for me. I don’t regret the purchase and actually use the light a lot.

The 30% coupon still worked for me as of 11/27/2018. The 10% off coupon worked also.
A win win for me.

I own both. The 18650s’ UI is completely different from the EDC C4. It’s still not quite there yet, but it’s definitely much better than the C4’s UI.

The 18650s has a nice warm tint. Moonlight mode of 0.5 lumens. The info states the flashlight has mode memory. I am looking forward to its arrival on Friday. New fun toy. I understand some people hate the UI and tint. Once I get the flashlight in hand I can honestly say “Yes or No” concerning the UI. It is only 1/4 inch longer than the other flashlights listed. That’s only 6mm. I can live with that. Super great price.

I got this information from Nichia Corporation about their 219D Led. It is from an PDF.

Top image has to do with the tint range of the 219D. It certainly looks like it could have an 3000K tint to me.

The bottom image has to do with luminous flux. If I am reading it correctly it looks like at approximately 1.4 amps can get about 1000 lumens at 5k tint. If anyone can read these graphs better than I please post what you see. Not looking for a big disagreement with anyone. If you can point out how I am wrong more power to ya.

This link takes you to Nichia Corporation: http://www.nichia.co.jp/en/product/led_search.html?op=app=ge_tube

Hope ya’ll know if scroll down a bit at the special offers it says you receive one free item with the purchase of a qualifying Folomov product. You can get a A1 magnetic charger for free.

I missed that Todd. I will look in the box for my free charger Friday . Thanks .

Pretty sure you had to add it to your cart before checking out. I just noticed it after this thread popped back up on top of Recent Post. So I was able to pick one up with the code and the already present discount and I just happened to scroll down and saw the special offer.

Just snagged my third, beautiful light color, like a Bogart movie, warm and buttery. Great little torch for $18, with a rechargeable battery. Gave one away to the Emmy award winning film editor of Dexter. He loves it. Someone mentioned they didn’t like the chrome finish of the clip with this light, either
did I, I hit it with my propane torch slightly to a dull orange, finished to a dark bronze finish, with some subtle rainbow flashes. Looks alot nicer.

Here are the screen shots if you want the free A1 charger with it.

If you didn’t do it and still have time to cancel your order and do it over again I would. Nice little charger. Just click where it says Receive 50 Qualifying Items. 50 being an apparent typo,

canceled order and repurchased with free charger. Thanks man !

thanks for the heads up Todd, nice deal for light, battery and A1 charger

Yep … Excellent deal. Great light for walking the dog. I love carring a light that I know will always come on in high mode while walking my girls. I am extremely pleased with the warm tint of the Nichia 219D emitter. Tough price to beat when you consider all that is included in this package for under $16.00 with free Prime shipping.

Thank you kindly for the heads up.