$44 Black Skyray King with U2 emitters from DX

Nice, now, if I just had that 44 bucks! :frowning:

Maybe T6 3C

Cyclist replied Color: Neutral White

That's what the description says. [My guess is that he did read it from description, without any actual checking]

OTOH I would be positively surprised if it would be NW ;)

It’s probably CW! For NW you usually have to specify that you want that color otherwise you’ll get CW!!!

Will it have good old driver ?

Well, according to this post from another thread, and assuming what you see in the pictures from the seller's site is correct, then it should be the original driver with the 3 separate torroids.

I will add, however, that even if it is the newer simple driver I'd be thrilled considering there is a simple way to keep the power switch function of the driver while adding 3 Nanjg 105c drivers in master/slave/slave formation with custom programming. Electronic switch and 5 modes (firefly to WOT with no blinkies) with 3.5A to each LED anyone??

you are trying to make a torch, literally? with flames and all that sh >)

Thank God they’re not the gold color. I really liked the SRK but that color just sucked. I can only imagine huge 55gallon drums of that tan/gold paint and some supervisor in HK going “what can we do with all this paint”.

On the other hand, matte version of this color, so called: "desert sand" is quite interesting

Agreed. I wish they made the King and Rook with the same matte ano they used on the Queen.

Well, the wait begins. Oh happy day!!!

If you guys read about a man that got beat to death with a flashlight by his own wife. Remember me and someone please come get my stash and send them to some non-violent homes!!

I really want this in black, but im not sure if its legit… Maybe if i buy the “brownish” from cnqualitygoods? To insure that i get a real one.

I want one
I propose a group buy :wink:
maybe make it a discount :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

i need it!!

Great idea, I already made it, if more users do it maybe they get it faster?

I have a Gold one (since it was launched) and another on the way; I still prefer the gold version but if FT gets a black one I'll pull the trigger

DX got a killer deal this time.

But is the SRK genuine?
If it is, i think i’ll buy it. I dont need it, but i want it. For impressing people. And maybe have in my car and such.

No, mimic. But question is, is it any good? :D

Hmm ok. Then i dont want it :confused:
Think i’ll buy the brown one. But i dont know which site has genuine SRK’s.
And i need more batteries. I have atm 2 AW 3400mAh from intloutdoor, and 2 2300mAh Nitecore.
But i’ll need more batteries. So i rather buy from a site that has both the genuine SRK and some of the batteries i mentioned

I think kaidomain or manafont should be safe bet as a genuine set.