4sevens Preon P0-SS

Review of DQG II

Are we thinking that the P0-SS, might in fact be a POS?

Not a POS, just not what most have expected it to be.

Video from nutn.

NF was kind a jerk in that video, must have been annoying for David...

Oops, camera isnt on - joke!

You have a cool car!

Display Fenix gear.

New pen, 22$ right?

Paper-Mate refill - joke!

33degrees flood - joke!

I want green packaging.

Going on about making a longer tube for his goofy head-lamp.

etc...

And 47s was just taking about how expensive the make-over was...

The NF CZ booth was way better...all in my opinion...

yep yep. true true.

yet we're thankful for the footage. got to see what 4sevens did invest in:

marketing team

designers

photographers

P0

a 100$ pen

Thanks NF!!

Don't forget the 8x XM-L ping-pong ball that melts screwdrivers.

That was nothing... look at this.

Just nutn keepin' it "real"...

The Klarus Mi X5 (AAAA battery, strange to find) has the same LED and declares 76 Lumens

video.

Preon: Y U NO HAVE KNURLING? Ugly.

Swiss-German-English gotta love it... CHRRCHCHRHCHRHCHRCH

how do you enjoy the beam so far?

+1000...I know that NF said he didnt want to go to SHOT this year but was doing it for this fans, and I appreciate that. Watching the reviews is like being there...

I hope he does a long Kershaw booth review like last year, and some other great vids...

With the comparison to the DQG II, I wanted to see exactly what the runtime if the DQG was and here's the result:

I missed the point where I would normally stop (50% of the 30 second reading), so the tail is a bit messed up, but as you can see, it is pretty well regulated and output had only dropped 10.3% by the 100th minute. At 105 minutes it was down to 15% output.This test was done on a new (and newly broken in) Eneloop AAA.

4sevens has been known to underestimate runtimes occasionally, so we'll have to wait and see.

man, i still dont understand why *manufacturers* dont publish the discharge graphs on their webpages. some do (Klarus, ..), most dont.

Thanks mitro for your efforts!! ( is this the first time that someone published a graph of the DQG Tiny II? i think HKJ did a similar job on his *.dk website )

I really want to know what to expect from my flashlight systems (torch + cells), and that's why i do several runtime tests with LiIon + Eneloops in all of them, and i've published my results in detail on BLF (for Xeno, Quark, Romisen, Tank, Worm, ..) so far.

Too bad that i cant measure brightness .. but i can live that. Runtimes are more important ;)

Thanks! An hour and 40minutes by my rough estimate test was not so far away at all :)

Well Known swissbianco uploaded a full 10min Video Review of The Po-ss.

thanks for the heads up!

with lithium primary 5 hours, very old :davie: runtime!

My mini review here