4th Annual BLF / Old Lumens Scratch Made Light Contest - Final results!

I think forum vote is about to conclude after its two,week run.

AFAIK, we’re waiting for VOB to make his selection. Has anyone tried contacting him directly? Maybe he isn’t paying attention? :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t he had some issues with his SSD?
Maybe too busy or just unable to use a pc now?

VOB’s been online here a couple of times the last 2 days……….

Busted!

Sorry for the delay everyone, I wasn’t aware of the announcement. I will take the BTU PK26 CREE XHP35 20W MINI Pocket Rocket!

Thanks again everyone!

Thanks, VOB! I don’t know about the other guys, but I’m willing to let you slide this time. :wink:

Now that he’s made his selection, I’ll make mine. I’ll take the Gift certificate worth $25 to Mountain Electronics LLC (provided by RMM)

Thanks again to _ the_ and all the other organizers, the suppliers of the prizes, and of course the guys who built all the amazing lights this year! I’m glad I was privileged to take part in this year’s contest. It was fun and very educational for me. :partying_face:

:+1:

So does it cycle back to the top and i choose another of what is left now?

I was thinking of awarding some of the non-finished builds for trying. Need to discuss with judges still…

That’s cool with me, just wondered.

“Prizes will be distributed by the same method than last year: Winner of the Hand Made category will select the one he wants, winner of the Machine made category will pick next, followed by the 2nd place in Hand Made, etc. (continued as long as there are any prizes left)”

I’m for it! :crown:

Edit: Here’s a thought. Maybe we can have another “people’s choice” style poll just for the non finishers. Top three get a prize.

……mmmm what exactly do we need to do to obtain said prizes? Just wanna make sure I’m not missing the boat again.

You need to make another light :laughing:

LOL!

see post #39

Maybe I will just swipe one out of your pack… You’ll never miss the lighter.

:student:

I went to the School for kids that don’t read good.

:laughing:

But on a serious note, i will need some more lights to mod over the Christmas holidays or i will go nuts! :smiley:

Thats a terrific idea. :+1:

Can we get an update on the status of the Scratch Built contest prize distribution, especially concerning the People’s Choice poll? I hate to be that one guy who has no patience, yet here I am. :person_facepalming: