4דNichia 219B” on nano-materials XHP70/MK-R baseplate, sounds sweet?

Well, sort of.
What kind of bizarre common-cathode configuration is that?

Cheers :partying_face:

Wait, am I wrong or does that board allow you to individually address each LED?

Well, seems so as long as you leave the J contact areas non-bridged.

Cheers

in this set up it does. or bridge the J links and its a quad single input.
( i have only did testing with this so far, and not put it into any light yet. ( trying to decide on the host :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s not 4S?

its 4 separate addressable LEDs in this set up if nothing is bridged, (only the center pad is a common Neutral to the round contact just left of the emitters. ( bridge both J and R (R with a bridge wire) or then use the + contact and the center round contact as a - its all parallel then. ( or flow the LEDs in + - + - config on the board then its 2S2P (6 volt average) connected to the - and + contacts.
This board can be configurated in various ways like this, (but only works easily with the center pad-less 119 Nichia emitters. XP-G or 219s would be tricky to not short with the center pad. (sort of the four 119s can be set up in 3, 6 and 12 volt series configs.

Mmm, totally off-topic if you don’t mind but, what about chrome plating my zoomie’s head? I say this because, upon zooming in, as the head moves upwards the light would reflect much more efficiently on its plated inner surface. Not to say it would also look pretty cool from the outside.

Well, I finally made up my mind: