5.11 tpt (tactical polymer torch) keychain

It may be ugly but I saw this at shot show and really liked it. For $22, not a bad option. The only downside I can see, is 2xAA batteries. At 91 lumens, not a bad keychain light, not ideal, but not terrible. they would not let me tear it down, but I want too.

interesting light. I like the Desert-Colored one, added that i like 2-AA powered lights. I wish they would make these so the pocket clips are reversible to use as a hat light if needed, that’s the one reason that would stop me from buying one.

From the 5.11 web site, so not 2xAA. :wink:

interesting to say the least

Too big for keychain use, imho. I prefer the Nitecore Tube.

My exact thought. How can this be a keychain light? It is humongous? I like the looks though.

edit: OK, 2XAAA so maybe not so huge, I had not seen the video when I first posted.

How about the Streamlight Nano Light? Less light but smaller.

I don’t like the alkaline button cells. At the moment I have a stainless EOSLamp SP-11 AAA with my keys.

I like the pocket clip, but I'm thinking this thing needs a swap to XP-L. I wonder if the driver is moddable...

polymer .. `?``

why don't they call it PLASTIC? because that's what it is, isn't it?

Tactical PLASTIC Torch

Because you can charge $10 more for 'polymer'.

$20 more for 'Space age polymer'.

That looks like a very good light, Woody.

The Eoslamp? Yes, I have the neutral version, and it’s a good little stainless steel light. Good grip, and fairly sturdy so far. I also like that it is off when screwed tight, and on when unscrewed - no chance (hopefully) of losing the head.

I got it from Banggood.