5 more FREE Callie's Kustoms 18650 IMR batteries

Haha. Some guys are just plain lucky. I want one too.

Pounder
Thoth
Jlh1451
Jamjar
fishmaniac

Congratulations guys I don't like these guys .Good job..get a dang job and buy your own batteries ..This is a great opportunity to try out some super batteries Probably old laptop batteries That was quick ..Way to jump on these !! Probably on crack Enjoy them...Let us know what you think of these . So you can rub it in some more .:P

Well done guys.

This battery can pull over 5Amps easy.

Hahaha...that was funny!

Congrats!

(I will not give Boaz an opportunity to read between the lines! :bigsmile:

Very nice gesture xxllmm4. Congrats on the winners.

Yeah ...I hear what your really sayin !!!

Sometimes you have to ....read between the lines ======

:P

Thanks everyone, The batteries have been packed and will be shipped the 15th. Shipping in the USA normally takes 3-5 days. International orders take 10-15 days. However items can be held in customs for up to 6 weeks.

If you have never used IMR batteries please do some research and read the saftey warnings sent with the battery. Also be aware some cheap Chineese chargers will overcharge IMR batteries and possibly any other low resistance battery.

What, I missed out again

Being from EU i'll never be able to get the test run of one. :) Unless camping overnight at BLF for ages. Well at least i know they are good.

:) Yep. Unless camping overnight at BLF for ages.

Another awesome gesture! Thanks for doing this. I know we al appreciate the opportunity. I live on this site from when I wake up to when I go to sleep (I have issues) and you run this when I’m celebrating with birthday cake. Maybe next time I’ll get lucky. :slight_smile:

It's great, that you offer the forum batteries for free. But please find another option to find the 5 lucky winner. I live in Europe, like some other users, too. If you have a job, go to school or university and have to stay up early, you will not have the chance for a nice battery.

For example:

You start your thread and everyone could write a post within 12 or 24 hours. After this you use http://www.random.org/ to find the lucky winners.

Read between letters :bigsmile: Nice one, boaz ;)

Please, make a raffle next time :party:

Sounds like a good idea to me.....i work all day and even though i am in front of the computer there i am there to work...lol.

I have received my 18650 IMR cell. It was at 3.70v and is now in the charger. Will report back with my impressions/results.

Thanks guys for the chance to try out a CK cell. :)

I received mine today, thanks xxllmm4

A pic of the beast

Just did a quick test with a cheap multimeter on my ultrafire UF-2100 3 modes:

High - XTAR 2600 3.55 A

High - Callie's Kustoms 4.96 A

It gets hot fast.

I believe you :D

I got mine today too..it's in the charger..guess we have to be careful with this cell in direct drive lights lol..guess i'll reserve this imr cell for regulated xm-l lights..

thanks again for the free battery! can't wait to test it out..

I personally like to use them to show off how bright my xml lights are to friends. In an unregulated light you can almost use it like a turbo mode for short bursts.