$5 Thrunite Ti

seems like pink is the new black lol

Mine says it’s been delivered but i have received nothing… :frowning:
No tracking info either…

Got the BLUE Ti requested in the comment field, so for $5 it makes me pretty happy. Of course, it will probably be a gift anyway.

They sent a 3 lumen model which compares nicely to the <1 lumen firefly in the T10 TheShadow sent. Easy to see the difference side by side, but I think the 3 lumen mode will be more useful.

On the LED I can see down past the green circuit board on one side, but there is NO impact on the beam looking at a ceiling bounce at about 4 feet . . . If it’s off it’s maybe 0.25mm off. That side is pretty much the same size spill as the other side.

Just got mine…BLACK fire-fly….cool light for a $5 promo. Perfect centering to boot. Great Deal!

Tecmo: Looks like a perfect match to me… :slight_smile:

I got mine today 3 lumen / Green. Looks centered all OK… nice smooth tint near neutral. was expecting the firefly but the 3 will be just fine.

Good deal

Mine is in New York. The Thrunite page says “Delivered” instead of shipped, so that doesn’t mean anything.

I set up a survey in the General Discussion to tabulate what kind of lights everyone is getting.

Has any of you tried it with a 10440?

Pink 3 lumen model just arrived. USPS signature required.

1. and still no sign of mine and no tracking info to see where it is. =(

:party:
Received it today Ti 3 lumen Green color.

Now the 1st wife has two 1 x AAA’s.

4Sevens was a heavy price of $40.00 shipped.
And this one was $5.00 as we all know what a deal.
For the number counters my number was #873.

1. - red 3 lumen received today. Its hard to believe this only cost $5. Thanks!

Ditto

and it TAILSTANDS….and comes with keychain ring and TWO spare o-rings !!

I Like it.

Thanks for the great deal. After being greatly disappointed by a Neutron 1A as my first Thrunite, I am much more impressed by the Ti for the price level (the regular price, not the discounted price). I got what I assume is Gold with the 3 lumen low. Top notch fit and finish and the knurling has about the perfect level of aggressiveness for such a small light.

welcome lily

thanks for the promotion and looking forward to more

Thanks for the promotion. I didnt need the Ti to know Thrunite is a great company. If I had the money, the TN31 and TN30 look like the best lights in their class. The only light I envy more is the Spark SP6 and it is over $400.

Suggestion #1 - please post here at BLF before facebook!! Some of us don’t and won’t do that.

Welcome to BLF! And,

Most important - thank you for this Ti promotion!!!

It’d be good to caution people to put some lubricant on the O-ring — at least on the one I got, the second time I swapped batteries the O-ring shaved off a couple of big pieces. Glad to have the two extra O-rings in the package — I used one immediately. A dab of Nyogel was all it needed so the O-ring would slide under the edge of the metal tube instead of catch and get shredded.

Welcome to the family, ThruniteBLF!

Hi Lily, we spoke via email, it's good to have you here in BLF!

It never hurts to ask ..

Remember when you buy something from these companies

Ask them to show up on the forum ...sign up ...buy some of the best advertisment they can and offer us A discount code and sponsor some interesting giveaways

thanks thrunite in advance there is a package at the post office with both of our names on it :P