$5 Thrunite Ti

|( Filter out the people who keep creating multiple accounts too.

+1!! The people that abused the system should be excluded from future offers.

I can’t wait to see what your future deals will be. Perhaps the T30? Great looking tac light!

Big thanks to ThruNite for this promotion! Had gotten a green 3 Lumen one to give as a gift about 6 months ago and recipient loves it. She still comments on how bright it is for such a small keyring flashlight. Actually picked this model since her favorite color is “green” and this model was the best of the few green anodized lights that I found available at the time. Amazing how some women/girls care mostly about the color and appearance. Hey, if that’s what it takes to spread the Gospel, then so be it! Anyway, I had wanted a firefly mode version to try so for $5, I said “why not”! Got lucky and received the black firefly model on Tuesday and love it. Will be gifting it soon to son after lubing with SuperLube and installing an Energizer Ultimate Lithium AAA in it, and of course finish playing with it some more!!! Really like the UI for this type of light especially when giving to non-flashaholic types. Feels like it should last a while too!

I wrote Thrunite customer service a mail during their offer if I can have it for their 5$ price and praised their product (because I honestly love the Ti since I bought it 4 months ago for around 20:money_mouth_face: and they didn’t bother to write anything back. Now I see they they are here in the forum. Well…

My tracking number has been reporting for the past several days “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment”, order # 12nn something. Sounds like it hasn't left the country yet.

Don’t worry, you can disregard the tracking info. I had the same “preparing shipment” info and 2-days later the light was in my mailbox.

Something similar happen to me as well. No replay received :expressionless:

This sounds encouraging, thanks.

Finally got mine today, black, firefly mode. Is everyone using AAA cells only?

Does anyone have an email address for Thrunite that works? Tried the two above and sales@thrunite.com but all bounced back.

My wife’s Ti order hasn’t been updated since 18th June (sealed for delivery?), whereas mine was delivered a few days ago. Got a green 3 lumens :bigsmile: Very happy but my wife is starting to covet it …really got to track her order down!

I emailed using "sabrina@thrunite.com" and got a response the next day.

-Garry

Mmm…looking at the returned mail, it looks like we’re being bounced back as spam. :~

I told a buddy about the promotion a while after I ordered my 2. He received his two days ago, mine still says processed through sort facility in LA. Hoping it will be in the mail at work on Monday.

Hi :slight_smile:
I’ve used your online “contact us” form. And yes, it was about that promotion.
Anyway, IMHO, it would be better to send any reply (good or bad :bigsmile: ). Because if you don’t do that, people will post it here, and you know, stuff like “Hey, those @ Thrunite haven’t respond my mails. Very bad service! |( ” will spread quite quickly. So, if you sent a simple email like “HI. We are really sorry but we can’t sell Ti for $5 because of this and that. Best regards, Thrunite”, we will know that you are there and you are reading our emails :slight_smile: I’m sure you will get more rep. “points”. As we buy stuff online, customer service via email is very important to us :slight_smile: Thanks for your efforts.

according to the tracking #, my light has been ” exporting” in Guangzhou since June 18th. Canada Post shows nothing for the tracking #, so it’s not in canada yet.
is it holiday in china? has anyone in canada received their light?

Got mine today, black firefly version.

Anyone got a clue where a clear 8mm o-ring goes? I managed to end up with one in my hand after testing another AAA in it. The clear o-ring is smaller than the two black 10mm o-rings that are included with the keyring. I can’t find a spot where an o-ring appears to be missing. I was fiddling around with the Preon P0-SS but that one also has its o-rings intact. :~

I also got mine just today. 3/60 gold, very nice light. Thanks for this!

[/quote]

NEXT ONE SHOULD BE T10 !!!

I got a 3 lumen gold version. Meh…build quality is nice but color was my last choice and I was hoping for firefly as the 3 is way too bright. If they hit $10 with choice of color and output I will grab a black firefly. At $15 it’s just a tad too much right now. Still a nice light for $5. Thanks, Thrunite! :slight_smile:

No, THANKS to you guys. I’m REALLY impressed with the Ti and also the T10 I have.

I’m guessing you might have a bunch of T20s you want to clear out next ’cause the T21 specs are so much better.