519a, 219b, 219c, LH351D, or E21a to shine on artwork at night?

White LEDs don't emit any UV at all. The thing that distinguishes the Optisolis is that there is violet in its spectrum, which generic high CRI emitters lack. The cyan dip is also virtually nonexistent.

I have a quick battery question related to this project… what battery is appropriate to the Convoy H1 lamp? I am looking at 18650 battery dot com. I see 18650 protected vs. not. 2000 to 3500 mAh. Some specify voltage, others do not… and the big question, what number of amps does the H1 need, as I will be running it at about 1% of max power for about 5 hours a nite for about 7 days, then will need to recharge them?

It seems if I don’t need 15 or 25 amps, 3500 mAh cells at 10amps or slightly below are about $6 or $7 vs. $10-$13 for protected and/or high amperage.

For example, this one: Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh 10A Battery - 18650 Battery Store

The battery that you linked is good. The H1 maxes out at 3 amps, so I would pick a high capacity battery vs high amps. And it has low voltage protection so a protected battery really isn’t needed. It appears that a protected battery will fit in the H1, so it’s up to you if you want the added safety.